ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill be honest, you sell to some kid on here or internet, they're gonna ***** about that and ask for a partial refund or full refund.

you know it, I know it.
yeah right let me sell an obvious fresh deadstock pair and you going to complain about a dot on the boost. I make them send it back or kick rocks

Last edited:
haven
pimp.gif

Anyone still waiting on YS? Went from Pending Charge on my Bank Account to Posted today Doh? No shipping email and nothing in UPS app either? Thanks first time copping from YS....

Thank you!
lol I haven't but my addresses were glitched suprisingly Ys didn't even send me that "validation address" email some were talking about

ill be honest, you sell to some kid on here or internet, they're gonna ***** about that and ask for a partial refund or full refund.

you know it, I know it.
yeah right let me sell an obvious fresh deadstock pair and you going to complain about a dot on the boost. I make them send it back or kick rocks
Who's seriously going to complain about a dot at the bottom of the boost? I know I sure as hell won't. I'd take my shoe back and make sure they don't add any other marks on it.

Who's seriously going to complain about a dot at the bottom of the boost? I know I sure as hell won't. I'd take my shoe back and make sure they don't add any other marks on it.
Oh you'd be surprised. People complain about a lot of things, no matter how small - especially when they're paying resell.

you know it, I know it.

yeah right? you must not frequent YTWW. kids complain about everything :lol:

happens with GR garbage quality Jordans and kids still complain

yeah right? you must not frequent YTWW. kids complain about everything
laugh.gif

GOAT suggested I offer the buyer a discount but I said no. Luckily dude wasn't trippin' and GOAT processed the order with no additional fee. Sticking with StockX from here on out lol.

Oh you'd be surprised. People complain about a lot of things, no matter how small - especially when they're paying resell.
I know how petty people can be about sneakers. Crazy man

Anyone still waiting on YS? Went from Pending Charge on my Bank Account to Posted today Doh? No shipping email and nothing in UPS app either? Thanks first time copping from YS....

Thank you!
I'm still waiting on YS as well, the transaction finally posted today  so I'm hoping I get some news very soon, seeing as a lot of ppl here have

Thank you!

lol I haven't but my addresses were glitched suprisingly Ys didn't even send me that "validation address" email some were talking about
I'm still waiting on YS as well, the transaction finally posted today  so I'm hoping I get some news very soon, seeing as a lot of ppl here have
View media item 2423522Only 2nd business day

Last edited:
[thread="660039"]Quote:[/thread]
yeah right? you must not frequent YTWW. kids complain about everything :lol:

GOAT suggested I offer the buyer a discount but I said no. Luckily dude wasn't trippin' and GOAT processed the order with no additional fee. Sticking with StockX from here on out lol.

good to hear. for minor ****, a logical buyer will let something "natural" like that go because they know its a normal thing with boost.

glad you didn't get desperate and offer a discount for dumb ****

Possibility to verify you have the actual physical card and are the owner of it? Depending on how someone gets your info, if it was a key logger or just a spoof order form, they would have you CC number and CVV but not the physical card.
But wouldn't it be just as easy to fake the physical card? It's happened before that's the reason many cards are moving to printed numbers instead of the raised kind

Still seems really add that they need a picture of the entire card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom