ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone else having problems with FedEx? My shipping label was created Saturday at 11:43 PM, and it shows that my package is supposed to arrive today, but there have been no updates since the label was created.. I would at least like an update if they're not going to be able to ship them out today, instead of just waiting around for them 

Still no shipping from ADC. Ordered at 8:35 PST with expedited shipping. 
See my post:

http://niketalk.com/t/660039/adidas...2017-thread-no-lcs-please/20160#post_28054029

1 pair delivered, 3 pairs "Label Created", 1 Pair got a shipping email about 2 hours ago...

Last edited:
 my only gripe about this shoe is them getting dirty... like its all white and its not like its leather so its bound to get messed up...
giphy.gif

:lol:

Got shipping confirmation from YS today on my first pair of Yeezys. Probably going to remember the feeling of securing my first pair online for a while lol. Feels good to finally pop my yeezy cherry

Got shipping confirmation from YS today on my first pair of Yeezys. Probably going to remember the feeling of securing my first pair online for a while lol. Feels good to finally pop my yeezy cherry
Same. My pair will be here Monday.

Sorry guys I just wanted a quick reply ....... I did the trade 1st cause I new it was a steal and also it was at a local shop so I know he wasn't going to press the issues. Of giving back the trade if it was fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom