ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question. Does anyone have any experience with Adidas double shipping. My pair was finally delivered today from ADC only to find 2 boxes at my door. I did not know what was going on so I quickly snatched them and went inside. After opening both boxes I see its 2 pairs that they have sent me and both boxes have the exact same shipping label numbers from Fed ex. Will Adidas contact me about this mistake and ask me to return the second pair. I also checked my bank account and I was only charged once.
Come up is real

They can but they might only fiND the mistake later during inventory, if it's the same label number then I think there isn't really a way they'll know immediately, seems as though the label was mistakenly printed twice and both fulfilled around the same time. There are consumer laws preventing businesses charging for items you didn't order, if they figure it out and contact you, I don't think you have an obligation to send them back but they might flag your info/account.

Last edited:
Anyone else having problems with FedEx? My shipping label was created Saturday at 11:43 PM, and it shows that my package is supposed to arrive today, but there have been no updates since the label was created.. I would at least like an update if they're not going to be able to ship them out today, instead of just waiting around for them 

Same boat as you, adidas rep said FedEx had issues with labels. She wouldn't elaborate. Boxes might be mixed up [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️ Crazy part is that I got my standard shipped pair already, and the labels were created the same day

Quick question. Does anyone have any experience with Adidas double shipping. My pair was finally delivered today from ADC only to find 2 boxes at my door. I did not know what was going on so I quickly snatched them and went inside. After opening both boxes I see its 2 pairs that they have sent me and both boxes have the exact same shipping label numbers from Fed ex. Will Adidas contact me about this mistake and ask me to return the second pair. I also checked my bank account and I was only charged once.
same thing happened when i copped the black toe 1s, they sent 2 boxes but only 1 packing slip, and was only charged once.

pics or didnt happen

Anyone yet to receive shipping email from YS? Unable to track on UPS either. Cc charged.
I'm in the EXACT same boat as you. Was able to obtain a tracking number via track reference on UPS, but I'm not 100% sure its from YS as there is no city/state attached to the label which was just created today. But by the weight of the package (5 lbs) and UPS confirming by phone the package is for me, I can safely assume its my pair as I have nothing else coming from UPS.

How would FedEx allow two shipments with the same tracking number? I feel like that would have to raise some flags in their system somehow?

Just means someone else who ordered a pair isn't getting theirs lol. Hopefully that pair doesn't belong to one of us on here that is still waiting for ours to be shipped from "Label Created." What size was it? :nerd:

Last edited:
How would FedEx allow two shipments with the same tracking number? I feel like that would have to raise some flags in their system somehow?
You would think if they would be scanned together but in transit, both independently being scanned would just look like a system glitch, perhaps. Surprised the driver didn't double check he would've came up on Adidas.

Last edited:
Just means someone else who ordered a pair isn't getting theirs lol. Hopefully that pair doesn't belong to one of us on here that is still waiting for ours to be shipped from "Label Created." What size was it?
nerd.gif
RIP

Just means someone else who ordered a pair isn't getting theirs lol. Hopefully that pair doesn't belong to one of us on here that is still waiting for ours to be shipped from "Label Created." What size was it? :nerd:

both size 10.5

sell it an never look back :nerd:

YS delivered today. Also got the shipping confirmation today at around 2:30 pm. I guess they shipped it way before but didnt send the email or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom