ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 11.5's showed up today. I was super excited to throw them on but they fit super tight. In the past I've been able to get away with it, but I think I'm going to have to look to offload these and go with a 12.
Just take the insole out. Makes a big difference 

for those who copped on YS, did u guys run bots? or just refreshed the page?
You ask this question every release, and also say you're just buying to resell a lot while never being helpful- so i don't know why anybody would give you any help. Nothing worse than NTers that contribute nothing and ask the same questions over and over. I would say freeloader but I think that requires actually getting something

My 11.5's showed up today. I was super excited to throw them on but they fit super tight. In the past I've been able to get away with it, but I think I'm going to have to look to offload these and go with a 12.

Yup.. I grabbed a full size up this time and they're money, still fit good all around but with toe room. Tried .5 up on last couple and they're too tight on my toes.

Yo those things are like triple boost infused.  Value just went ^^^^   :rofl:

Combine that with my insole that has kanyes blood = resell lit we about to be millionaires, hit my dm

lol yall wildd :lol:

I got 4 pairs and 3 of them have wierd boost as well. And I got 2 pairs from YS. Has like mismatching boost. One shoe looks like that the other the boost is more flat.

damn i guess all boost is different.. i know what you bean about the flat one of my pairs is like that :nerd: (seems like it was ironed down lol}

Sry if this has been asked before. My scheduled shipping date was yesterday 5/6 but it didnt show up and now fedex manager tells me "no scheduled delivery date available". It shipped from Spartanburg, SC on 5/4. 

Am I boned?

what is your true size? they really break in after a few wears. I have all vs in my true size and the first 4-5 wears are a bit uncomfortable but after that they feel great. tried .5 up and ended up with heel slippage after a while

YS (manual) pair is scheduled for delivery tomorrow, hype to get these in hand because in every pic I have seen they are a different shade of white

11.5 is your tts? Yeah definitely just remove the insole like zonzon said but easier than the hassle of trading or selling and copping a 12

what is your true size? they really break in after a few wears. I have all vs in my true size and the first 4-5 wears are a bit uncomfortable but after that they feel great. tried .5 up and ended up with heel slippage after a while

11.5 is your tts? Yeah definitely just remove the insole like zonzon said but easier than the hassle of trading or selling and copping a 12
True size lands right in between 11.5 / 12. Depending on the shoe style or brand one fits better than the other. I would've gone with a 12 initially, but this was the first and only time I've gotten through on ADC and 12 was gone. Figured a little snug was better than nothing, but these are a bit too tight. I'll try them on without the insole and see how they feel. Thanks for the info.

Any other choices for sole shields besides RESHOEVN8R?

I don't want these Creams to yellow...they already kinda are so I know it will be bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom