ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
you realize a lot of these cats won't leave the house until they spray crep/reshoevenator, throw in shields, and make sure their sole protectors are clean.

N's swear they're into sneakers but too scared to use them for their intended purpose.

you realize a lot of these cats won't leave the house until they spray crep/reshoevenator, throw in shields, and make sure their sole protectors are clean.

N's swear they're into sneakers but too scared to use them for their intended purpose.
This. just wore triple whites today, sunny outside, no sole protector, no crep spray, reshoevenator nothing. Shoes are shoes, they're meant for feet.

1 month and counting until... 

"What's ADC?"
"What time does Confirmed launch?"
"My reservation is gone, am I screwed?"

"do i have to be in the zone?"
"what's _____ code?"
"where do i entercode?"
"what's headstart?"
"what are foot apps"

Last edited:
If only people posted fit pics eh.
Not a fit pic since I don't own Yeezy's for myself, but the Yin Yang V2's for my son :tongue:
x5pf8x.jpg

took just before the rain started again

Last edited:
HEY SNS where's my Infant pairs I ordered 2 weeks ago :frown:
Wait...it's only been a week and a day since the release :nerd: you should have had them in already.

I ordered the day after the release from SNS and got them in that Wednesday.

Last edited:

I don't do none of that stuff, but I don't really get a chance to wear any of my sneakers aside from the weekends 
frown.gif

And honestly, although they're just sneakers and are meant to be worn, sometimes I don't feel like putting them on if I'm just going out to the grocery store or picking up some food in a hoodie and some sweats or something 
laugh.gif
. So I just slip on my beater Vans or something. 

Last edited:

anyone else's pair not come with QC sticker?
Mine didn't either. I thought that was weird. I also have 2 PayPal payments pending from Adidas since last sunday...$476.86 on hold and my PayPal account says the pending case will close on May 21st. Can't really buy stuff until then. 

Mine didn't either. I thought that was weird. I also have 2 PayPal payments pending from Adidas since last sunday...$476.86 on hold and my PayPal account says the pending case will close on May 21st. Can't really buy stuff until then. 

Fyi: my two Paypal temporary authorization payments to ADC from last Saturday dropped off today. First time ghosted. F * bombs galore.

I still don't get why dudes out here spraying a can of Crep on each of their Yeezys when it only protects against liquids 
laugh.gif

The Ultimate Rain and "Stain Resistant Barrier"

With one application of the Spray, shoes have up to 4 weeks of protection from LIQUIDS. Protect up to 12 shoes with 1 can of CP Spray today.

Friday night the shipment tracking on my creams said they were in a city pretty close to me and "In Transit," but now it has been reversed back to the first stage of shipping, "Order Processed, ready for UPS." Hope everything's going ok and its just an error in the system 
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom