ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basic a** outfit because I'm not as stylish of some of you guys but I stepped out in these tonight grab a beer . They're just as basic I am
laugh.gif
I love em
going to Martins fight party?

I find that outfit to be better than 99% of the ones posted in here

would easily wear that fit. I need to find some new jeans for these

Actually I dig your fit bro something I would wear don't like to over do it especially when wearing yeezy's

Last edited:
-
I find that outfit to be better than 99% of the ones posted in here

would easily wear that fit. I need to find some new jeans for these
I get to dress like this a few times a month. Once a week if I'm lucky. So what I do is I literally spend all year round stocking up on basics from H&M. People can knock on the quality but I've got the app installed and when ever there's a decent sale going on, I spend 30-40 at a time and I'll end up with 5 or 6 pieces depending on the sale. The real steals are in store though so I try to stop by once or twice a month and do a drive by on the sales wracks. Depending on the day we're talking $3 shirts, $7 dollar hoodies/sweaters, $10 jeans (that I bring to my tailor). Sometimes forever 21 too for really basic stuff like tees. Nothing too loud, just the basics. And love it. I'm also 6'4" and s out 240lbs with lifters legs so pants are pretty slim pickings for me right off the rack. Can't wear 511s at all, but the 505ct's have been amazing. Depending on the material they're one of the first jeans I've been able to rock with out needing to get a taper. Jeans I'm wearing are actually guess jeans.

https://gbyguess.com/en/catalog/view/z7114500000/

Nice fit! But clean your room bro, lol.

This is my old room at my parents house. I'm in a perpetual state of taking things out of here and bring them to my place and vice versa, the majority of sneaker collection is still here too since I don't have the space until the lease is up at the end of the year. The rooms gonna be a mess for awhile.

Anybody got some 750 fits? Been thinking about getting at least one pair.

Found these pics from google.
Long tee, hoody, jacket, gloves... and huge holes in jeans. None of that makes sense.

You may think it looks good but most will laugh at you for looking like a fool.

Wonder how the creams will hold up after being tossed in the washer, did it plenty of times with UBs so cant imagine these to be much different..?

Thanks. How's the fit? 

true to size I'd say. Not too tight not too lose. Like I mentioned before, im 6'4 240lbs and I always get the XL. Really broad shoulders, and aside from a little tightness on the arms it first perfectly. If you don't have obnoxious proportions it'll fit perfectly.

Wonder how the creams will hold up after being tossed in the washer, did it plenty of times with UBs so cant imagine these to be much different..?

The suede on the inside of the shoe will not hold up well to that kind of abuse

Last edited:
there shouldn't be a problem just throw them in a laundry wash bag, or even a pillowcase you'll be good 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom