ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving these. And just realized you can faintly see the zebra stripes in the sun If you look at the right angle

Filtered to make it easier for you to see

View media item 2428835

edit - sorry if this is old news as someone pointed out to me on IG lol

i thought the cream shoe was all white..knew there was zebra stripes but only under blacklight

still lit :smokin

Last edited:
Sry if this has been asked before. My scheduled shipping date was yesterday 5/6 but it didnt show up and now fedex manager tells me "no scheduled delivery date available". It shipped from Spartanburg, SC on 5/4.  

Anybody else have this problem?

My Shipping Date On FedEx Still Says My Second Order Is 3 Days Out But Shows As Being Scanned Into The Closest Shipping Hub As Of Today At 12:14 PM.

Thinking I Should Hopefully See Them Delivered Tomorrow As They Were Originally Set For When I First Received Shipping Confirmation From ADC.

FedEx Seems Like They Don't Have A Clue When Their Packages Will Be Delivered After Reading Thru The Thread The Past Several Days

No Rush Here

Last edited:
^I wouldn't worry too much, same thing happened to me on one of mine- was due to get to me on Wednesday ( stating it was at SC as well ) then Wednesday morning I tracked it and no info was available. It updated later that evening to tell me I'd get it Friday.

Last edited:
i dont get why you guys are so worried even after getting tracking 
laugh.gif

Same email is the issue for me on all 3 orders. I have 1 shipping confirmation but the other 2 no shipping confirmations. But I'm cool bcuz they should hit my crib for sure, parents house and in-laws as well.

The white V2's are too damn plain the more I look at my pair. I might do the whole stitch floral designs on the side biz. This would be the only shoe that id feel confident doing it on.

Anyone got links to a good floral design to use? Amazon has a few but idk what size would work.

The white V2's are too damn plain the more I look at my pair. I might do the whole stitch floral designs on the side biz. This would be the only shoe that id feel confident doing it on.

Anyone got links to a good floral design to use? Amazon has a few but idk what size would work.
Show us what you got, Picasso

Better you pair than mine.. I think they are perf just the way they are  
nthat.gif

pic from the other day

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom