ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. I've owned all the V2s except the Oreos and I got rid of the Coppers and Greens. 

My top 3 V2s are the Belugas > Zebras > Red Stripe. The Breds and the Creams are pretty much interchangeable with the Red Stripe RN.

The 3 that I mentioned are probably the most difficult to wear on a regular basis/ they aren't as versatile as the other V2s. But I just love the uniqueness of the colourways.

View media item 2429876

This is my top 3 and I wear the belugas the most.

Cause you don't have a pair
roll.gif

White T-shirt, black pants, Zebras

With a shoe that stands out as much as zebras do the rest of the outfit must be simple

That's not versatility though, you can literally wear 99% of sneakers with that outfit lol even with that outfit though I still think creams come out ahead.

That's not versatility though, you can literally wear 99% of sneakers with that outfit lol even with that outfit though I still think creams come out ahead.
True they're not versatile but in my opinion some of the best looking shoes are the ones that you plan fits around and not the pairs that go with everything

I will give it to you that they are not very versatile though

Random question guys. Do you think Adidas would let me return and re-buy my cream 350s? I got lucky on release day and paid as quick as possible with my credit card. I completely forgot I have a $180 adidas gift card that I got for returning a pair of ultra boosts. So my plan was to go to an adidas store, return the yeezys, re-buy with my gift card and pay the $40 difference in cash. I just wasn't sure if they would allow that or not since its a limited release. 

Random question guys. Do you think Adidas would let me return and re-buy my cream 350s? I got lucky on release day and paid as quick as possible with my credit card. I completely forgot I have a $180 adidas gift card that I got for returning a pair of ultra boosts. So my plan was to go to an adidas store, return the yeezys, re-buy with my gift card and pay the $40 difference in cash. I just wasn't sure if they would allow that or not since its a limited release. 

I'd call and speak with the manager..this sounds like u will b fine ..doesn't sound that hard to do (on their end)

They won't do it

I would legit go to your nearest Adidas store and ask them... ive done similar to other stores.. most are chill here in CA and will let you do it.. calling ADC is always the last resort cause they're the WOAT..

YMMV...

They drop while I was visiting Chichen Itza, get drunk that night to forget anything that could have happened in honor of those Mayan's Gods 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom