ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random question guys. Do you think Adidas would let me return and re-buy my cream 350s? I got lucky on release day and paid as quick as possible with my credit card. I completely forgot I have a $180 adidas gift card that I got for returning a pair of ultra boosts. So my plan was to go to an adidas store, return the yeezys, re-buy with my gift card and pay the $40 difference in cash. I just wasn't sure if they would allow that or not since its a limited release. 

Have done something similar to this with Nike 'hyped' releases ....shouldn't imagine /// would object

Last edited:

Random question guys. Do you think Adidas would let me return and re-buy my cream 350s? I got lucky on release day and paid as quick as possible with my credit card. I completely forgot I have a $180 adidas gift card that I got for returning a pair of ultra boosts. So my plan was to go to an adidas store, return the yeezys, re-buy with my gift card and pay the $40 difference in cash. I just wasn't sure if they would allow that or not since its a limited release. 
Once you returned the item to the store it becomes property of the store. Shouldn't risk it, especially if you are buying from Adidas/ADC in the future. People do this with clearance items all the time when prices get reduced every week, with items that are returnable however. 

...Did you get the fit?
Supreme only let me get a Red sade tee 
frown.gif
 not the white

Yes, fakes exist and people who own them probably wear them in public.

Still no reason to post them in here.

I got caught taking video of my buddies wife sucking milk out of her breasts on the party bus for my best friends wedding. her kid wasn't even at the damn wedding either..

SMH

and I'm SMH at her, not me I didn't care

This thread went from disliking zebras to women sucking milk out of their own breasts real quick

I finally got my pair today from YS. This is my first time even holding a Yeezy in hand. It looks much better in person and because the bottom is a cream color I wouldn't worry about getting it dirty. The upper is an off white but I can keep that clean as well. Overall they're pretty nice.

I got caught taking video of my buddies wife sucking milk out of her breasts on the party bus for my best friends wedding. her kid wasn't even at the damn wedding either..

SMH

and I'm SMH at her, not me I didn't care

WUT

Repped

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom