ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't know your Fedex driver your UPS driver and mail person by their FIRST name
And have ALL their cell phone numbers you are already losing

Plus give them a tip once a year

Your packages are in jeopardy [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like the swedish post service has f***ed up and lost my package with the cream Yeezys which I bought for resell. Should have been here last week on thursday/friday and still haven't got anything so it's not just the US post services who mess up. Welp.

If you don't know your Fedex driver your UPS driver and mail person by their FIRST name

Your packages are in jeopardy [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

This is essential if you have multiple packages coming to you often. A grant or a Benjamin around x-mas goes a long way and could save you some headaches

This is essential if you have multiple packages coming to you often. A grant or a Benjamin around x-mas goes a long way and could save you some headaches
I can't spare a Benjamin around Christmas haha. My dude is getting a package of pepperidge farm cookies at best and a card.

How do you even meet your drivers? All the ones in my area are like ninjas, they barely even trigger my Ring to see them show up. 

Seems like the swedish post service has f***ed up and lost my package with the cream Yeezys which I bought for resell. Should have been here last week on thursday/friday and still haven't got anything so it's not just the US post services who mess up. Welp.
international shipping takes a while. just wait.

yall be having relationships with delivery drivers 

where they do that at 
laugh.gif

exactly. First name basis and dude text me when he's about to be at place for the drop

ive had the same mail man for years, and my UPS driver lives down the street and is one of my child hood friends dad so those came naturally. since most of my packages are coming foreign lately ive been getting alot of DHL stuff. If anyone deserves a tip its those guys. DHL in general is a great service. they ship from one continent another faster than amazon prime

So Yeezys are still being delivered to people right?
I'm asking to see how much more stocks will flooding the secondary market so I can buy it cheaper

Ive never seen the same UPS/FedEx driver twice in my entire life.

USPS dude is my guy though

I have officially learned my lesson after having multiple shoes stolen/lost. Hold them at the facility for pick up. EVERY TIME

Do not even bother to try to deliver i will pick them up myself

All yeezys?

Na thankfully i forever get yeezys held. Lost 1 pair of metcons. 1 pair of tri-color nmds, 1 pair of white gum NMD CS 1. Thats just shoes too and all of that was within 3 months.

Baltimore city is a joke if anytihng is in plain view its getting swiped...and thats assuming the fed/ex, usps guy even delivered it and didn't swipe it himself because he saw the box tag THAT ADIDAS LEAVES ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE DAMB BOX!!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom