ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeezymaker on IG is wildin man.. that is mind blowing this guys really using BASF boost now ..ugh.. stay woke guys! 

mean.gif
C'mon man don't buy into these scam artists' BS. There are a ton of rep makers all claiming to use "BASF boost". They're full of it as usual.

That being said, the rep factories are making their own pretty convincing boost nowadays. It's just not coming from BASF.
laugh.gif
 Word.

These are the same people who convinced people that "unauthorized" is more legit than "replica". Of course they would tell you they use BASF Boost.

Tried to go back a couple of pages to see if anyone is having delivery issues and saw YS is having a tough time making deliveries on time.

However, I'm having trouble with my Yeezys being delivered on time with an order through Adidas.com. Anyone having similar issues?

When I track the order through my phone, it shows the last activity in South Carolina (FedEx) since May 4 with an updated delivery date of May 11 (Original expected delivery date was May 5). In Southern California as a reference.

When I track the order on Adidas.com on my laptop, it shows "delivery failed".

Any thoughts/suggestions? Should I wait until May 11 and then call after if there is no activity? Any chance they will cancel my order even if I got the confirmation email and my credit card was charged already through PayPal?

Thanks for your input!
What does your latest fedex tracking status say for may 4th?

Btw, our dude Jody delivers again View media item 2426407 :nthat:

What does your latest fedex tracking status say for may 4th?

It says "Left FedEx origin facility, Spartanburg, SC"
So that was the latest update on it from the 4th and no movement since? I'd call fedex asap and ask them to trace the package. That's the same date my package was there too and it was delivered to me in ny the next morning,

Last edited:
Safe to say FedEx f'd this up.. wonder what tf they are doing.. they are usually solid and the most reliable..

somethings up  man and its not cool.. Tracking says my pairs should be delivered by tomorrow .. in SoCal for reference and got 2x coming from ADC

Last edited:

Safe to say FedEx f'd this up.. wonder what tf they are doing.. they are usually solid and the most reliable..

somethings up  man and its not cool.. Tracking says my pairs should be delivered by tomorrow .. in SoCal for reference and got 2x coming from ADC
sounds like a strike

So that was the latest update on it from the 4th and no movement since? I'd call fedex asap and ask them to trace the package. That's the same date my package was there too and it was delivered to me in ny the next morning,

I'll give them a call in the morning. Let's see what they say.

We just want our Yeezy's. Hah. I'd be curious to know how your situation turns out when all is said and done. We are in the same boat, my friend.

We just want our Yeezy's. Hah. I'd be curious to know how your situation turns out when all is said and done. We are in the same boat, my friend.

Will post up tomorrow once if I get them.

ADC standard shipping was my method fwiw

C'mon man don't buy into these scam artists' BS. There are a ton of rep makers all claiming to use "BASF boost". They're full of it as usual.

That being said, the rep factories are making their own pretty convincing boost nowadays. It's just not coming from BASF.

There are different grades to replica boost. Cheapest being like styrofoam. Idk if rep makers are actually using BASF boost but the higher end replicas are using a material that mirrors yeezy V2 boost exactly and they've been using it for awhile now. Same feel same plushness they've even got the texture right with that weird shininess 750 and V2 boosts have out of the box. I have no idea if it holds up to wears and tears the same as retail boost does but if you're legit checking based on boost and boost alone you're 100% getting scammed by a higher end model. Only thing I could tell that really made them different was real boost was a brighter white than the "BASF" boost was but I was only able to tell that with retail and fake, side by side and I'm not sure if that'll be different from pair to pair.

I know all of this because a friend of mine used to make retail vs rep videos awhile ago.

Tried to go back a couple of pages to see if anyone is having delivery issues and saw YS is having a tough time making deliveries on time.

However, I'm having trouble with my Yeezys being delivered on time with an order through Adidas.com. Anyone having similar issues?

When I track the order through my phone, it shows the last activity in South Carolina (FedEx) since May 4 with an updated delivery date of May 11 (Original expected delivery date was May 5). In Southern California as a reference.

When I track the order on Adidas.com on my laptop, it shows "delivery failed".

Any thoughts/suggestions? Should I wait until May 11 and then call after if there is no activity? Any chance they will cancel my order even if I got the confirmation email and my credit card was charged already through PayPal?

Thanks for your input!
YS is the worst when it comes to shipping on time! Ordered a hat from them when they had the Saint Pablo merch on their site. Waited 3 months for it and it never arrived. Sent them multiple emails asking for my hat, and a month later they automatically refund me without explanation. 

May 02 2017
In the same boat for my pair.. anyway..

Spoke to my boy yesterday in regards of his adc order. Yeezys shipped out and was on route to his house, however he decided to change the delivery option to "store pick up". The item was supposed to be delivered at the FedEx spot on the 5th but never was. He called yesterday and they said they lose the package.. just sucks

FedEx lost mine also.  Had pair shipped to home (received) and one to my office at work (lost).

Package showed delivered last Thursday and is nowhere to be found.

They are "investigating".

Can't trust these Fedex drivers man.. when my pair was delivered on friday the driver didn't even wait a minute between him pressing my doorbell and me going downstairs to grab my package

Can't trust these Fedex drivers man.. when my pair was delivered on friday the driver didn't even wait a minute between him pressing my doorbell and me going downstairs to grab my package

Mine didn't even ring the doorbell / knock...

Heard my dog start barking, looked over and he was walking past my window back to his truck...

Fed ex delivered my yeezys to someone elses house on Saturday. On my tracking shows barcode and label unreadable and replaced.  They are also launching an investigation.

These stories are exactly why I do store pick up with valuable items when fedex is involved. They left my oxford tans by my garbage too.

Kinda glad I struck out on ADC lol all these horror stories got me seeing flashbacks to the Bred V2 release. Fedex driver left one of my ADC packages sitting on a random house's stairs while it was pouring 
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom