ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye's spawning a lot of clones right now.

You have dudes dressing every way he does.
Ah, ok. LOL but then there are the people in here in denial and swear that they don't dress the way they do because of Kanye. 
laugh.gif

Did you just open another tab to cart second pair?

Believe it was the same tab. Got the error at first on my true size 11. Then tried 12 and it carted.

Payment thing happens all the time, I'm not sure what they do but once you score a pair and try for a second in the same tab it declines your payment.

Guess that explains why I couldn't check out and no charges on the second card I tried to use. The pair I checked out left me with two extra charges but that's been the last few releases so I wasn't trippin'.

Does anybody know a good website for setting up trades? Just wondering if anybody has made a safe platform for this yet. I know Pirate V2s aren't worth the same as the Black and Red pair from Black Friday, but I'd be willing to trade plus money just for that pair in a 9.
youtube scoop208 he does middleman services

Ill get a new CC before they try charging for shipping 

BTW. It may be a false alarm.. I got another shipping code on myUPS mychoice but its " From: RL HPD CACH DIRECT HIGH POINT, NC, US "

It could be my amazon order lol.. Unless yeezy ships his boots from NC 
Ralph Lauren/Polo

Is this man wearing a kimono in that gif?

Or is he the long lost brother from the Cobra Kai?

Last edited:
Depends on what the invoice clearly states.
Lets say it states "DS Yeezy 350 Zebra v2 Size Size 9 100% authentic purchased from adidas.com" would i be protected if they came in and they happen to be fugazzi?

I dont think it even matters what the invoice says. PrettyPretty obvious you're not paying $1000+ for fake shoes. But make sure you change the payment method on pp to your credit card. Its gonna be much harder to resolve anything if you pay with your pp balance or a debit card/e-check.

Does anybody know if yeezy supply stocked size US 13.5 in the zebra? I know adidas.com US had 0 in this size, I luckily managed to cop one of the 8 pairs in this size that released on adidas EU after the splash page let me through pretty much bang on 9am uk time, funny thing is after I checked out and typed yeezy into the search bar on the adidas site it took me back to the product page instead of the splash page! I was able to check out another pair in size UK8 / US8.5 also! (Different names, emails and addresses ofcourse!)

Does anybody know if yeezy supply stocked size US 13.5 in the zebra? I know adidas.com US had 0 in this size, I luckily managed to cop one of the 8 pairs in this size that released on adidas EU after the splash page let me through pretty much bang on 9am uk time, funny thing is after I checked out and typed yeezy into the search bar on the adidas site it took me back to the product page instead of the splash page! I was able to check out another pair in size UK8 / US8.5 also! (Different names, emails and addresses ofcourse!)
YS only had up to US13.

How'd or where u cop manually?
On ADC got through on my iPhone. Got through splash page and did the Captcha like 50 times and said every sz was sold out. Stayed on the size selection screen and kind of waited like 10 min then tried Captcha again and it went through. 8)

:lol: Theyre adidas Tiro pants.

And socks and sweats is the wave right now, gotta give IG what they like. [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Its a nice change from denim.

I need more of these Atelier LMP pants, French brand.

@privatelabelnyc project

Just trying to give yall pics instead, unless yall just want more YS shipping bickering. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom