ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
quick question please!

so when i click on the my vip tab, the top shows regular VIP but on the bottom it shows platinum VIP

i went through the launch locater and everything, but when im at the confirm page, it still shows me as regular VIP

should i wait before i confirm?  is it ok to go through with it ?

thanks all!

quick question please!

so when i click on the my vip tab, the top shows regular VIP but on the bottom it shows platinum VIP

i went through the launch locater and everything, but when im at the confirm page, it still shows me as regular VIP

thanks all!

Wait until it's Platinum VIP.

Has anyone ever changed their VIP name before the reserve? Did it work? Did it on both my accounts and it initially changed the name on the app but one of them went back to what it was today.

quick question please!

thanks all!

dont wait too long. the headstart ends today

quick question please!

so when i click on the my vip tab, the top shows regular VIP
but on the bottom it shows platinum VIP

thanks all!

You have to wait until everything says platinum VIP, if you don't you will be out of luck. Some people will say it's okay do it, they can just adjust it for you. That's not true, once you confirm it's locked it. You might be out of luck since it has to be in by 5pm today. Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Homie in NY just got me on the oop. 
pimp.gif

A lot of repeat Notre raffle link posts. :nerd:
I think those are referral links where they get an extra entry for each referral

Edit: just got my email from Notre and it includes a referral link

Bonus: You get an extra entry for each person that enters via your share link

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom