ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got tracking info updated from YS in my ups my choice acct. shipping from calabasas

Saw a cat come through my work today with a full white outfit on and the creams...You could tell they're definitely more cream than white...stood out like a sore thumb...

But wouldn't it be just as easy to fake the physical card? It's happened before that's the reason many cards are moving to printed numbers instead of the raised kind

Still seems really add that they need a picture of the entire card
I would think so but those groups are lazy, reason they just stick to online, fast and easier than taking risk with card skimmers, but like I stated, if the inbox ends with the official yeezysupply.com domain then it's coming from them. What they choose and come up with to combat fraud is up to them, they probably believe that is best. Remember the CC companies don't pay out for fraudulent charges anymore, the burden is on the retailer now.

Yeezysupply sent me this wtf

Hi,

Your order could not be verified and will be put back up for sale at an undisclosed time.

You may try to place your order again, however if you use a 3rd party purchasing method or a Privacy/Final card your order will be cancelled.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you,

YEEZYSUPPLY
You're trolling
nerd.gif

and why would they only say privacy and final ? plenty of virtual card sites and they mention to 2 most known on sneaker twitter 
laugh.gif

scam 

Just ACED my final and got out to see YS label has been created. I had 2 orders, one on mobile and one on laptop and my package weight is 4 lbs. maybe they're sending both in one shipment

That's one pair. They wouldn't combine 2 separate orders by the way.

Ok so it's Monday after 5pm. Order still processing. Paid the extra $5 for expedited shipping and still nothing. I have confirmation email for order. Is it time to contact customer service or still to early ???
Don't **** with me, it's definitely Tuesday.

Yeezysupply sent me this wtf

Hi,

Your order could not be verified and will be put back up for sale at an undisclosed time.

You may try to place your order again, however if you use a 3rd party purchasing method or a Privacy/Final card your order will be cancelled.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you,

YEEZYSUPPLY
wtf? thats crazy/ whats a 3rd party purchasing method? like paypal? i used my paypal debit on one. and thats funny about the put back up for sale at an undisclosed time. thats messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom