ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye got y'all wearing Reeboks for retail or close to it? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I know right?

Wearing shoes is hilarious 
roll.gif
roll.gif

i missed the PP release this morning, should i pull the trigger on a size 13 for 235 shipped?

thanks
Yea, in the US it was $140 shipped from YS and $170 shipped for CA (+ possible $50 charge for customs for a total of $220) or you could take your chances and wait it out for prices to drop, it's kinda split rn, some think they'll drop even more once everyone gets them in hand, hates them, then tries to sell quick and some think since it's a US (and CA) only release the demand overseas will be higher, sorta like how we in the US wanted the Burgandy and Olive 1.0 UB so badly, I'd say go for it, if the prices drop then it's an L, but at-least you weren't the guys who paid 1K for them the first time they released 
roll.gif

Got a 10.5 on YS today. Thought i had a 5 for my girl as well but i dont think it went through.

I just tried to get them just because, if i cant sell em they might just be casual beaters if comfortable. Really wish there was boost. I wanted them for my girl more than for myself, she might dig em

O yea and i havent been keeping up with anything at all but theyre really rereleasing that many zebras? Damn, takes my biggest win and deflates the exclusitivity it a little lol. I guess at least i dont have to worry about getting them this time. Still my fav v2 by far

Just like every Yeezy release everyone hates on it. It's about to drop and people get hyped. Everyone goes for it when it drops. The resell is lowest it'll be the first week of so then steady climbs.

O yea and i havent been keeping up with anything at all but theyre really rereleasing that many zebras? Damn, takes my biggest win and deflates the exclusitivity it a little lol. I guess at least i dont have to worry about getting them this time. Still my fav v2 by far
Don't order numbers on YS go up consecutively? One of my friends had an order number in the 150xxx range.

You could still try, and hook me up.

I participated in this release just to get my L and so that law of averages works a bit more in my favor for Zebra release 
laugh.gif

Naw, closer to 11-12 K when you include other online sites. We've all concluded in total, including the original YS drop, that there's roughly 15 K of these released.
13k is from ADC, so other online sites + past YS + this YS is only 2K? and I think he included in-store drops as part of the 20k pairs released 

13k from ADC alone, 2-3k from YS today. I know KITH had 300 pairs so that's another 1k from all combined other retailers at least. Puts us at around 17k or 18k for today I would believe
And that's only online, there were huge lines for confirmed pickups

Last edited:
13k from ADC alone, 2-3k from YS today. I know KITH had 300 pairs so that's another 1k from all combined other retailers at least. Puts us at around 17k or 18k for today I would believe

Yeah you're right, i forgot about confirmed. 17-18 K sounds about right.

I guess it's safe to assume ~20k. Idk it feels like more to me. I'm guessing it was either because it was a Sunday drop or because I was lucky enough to get 2 through adc with another chance at ys.

First time this has happened to me - 

Once splash let me through, i was able to add, cart and checkout almost instantly.. NO CAPTCHA... but when I went back in afterwards, it hit me with captcha...

this ever happen to anyone? 

Also, once I was in, all my devices were in....still only able to cop 1 pair from ADC but my ATC came through with 2 pairs (one from ADC before I copped manually) and the other when I took my dogs to the dog park ( Yeezysupply drop)  nice email to get when I was not expecting anything! 

First time this has happened to me - 

Once splash let me through, i was able to add, cart and checkout almost instantly.. NO CAPTCHA... but when I went back in afterwards, it hit me with captcha...

this ever happen to anyone? 

Also, once I was in, all my devices were in....still only able to cop 1 pair from ADC but my ATC came through with 2 pairs (one from ADC before I copped manually) and the other when I took my dogs to the dog park ( Yeezysupply drop)  nice email to get when I was not expecting anything! 
Yeah same here. The pair I managed to get on ADC there was no Captcha and it let me cart instantly. Went back again for a 2nd pair and got hit with the Captcha and couldn't atc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom