ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

Last edited:

I do have the Belugas and scored 6 pairs (all the luck I've had on ADC for Yeezys, except for choco 750's were I got in 1 minute after they went live) but no that's not what I mean. I'm not one of those "the more limited the better the shoes are" guys. I do love my creams and I really like the oreos and breds. I just mean that it would be nice if Adidas released a few of the v2 colorways and kept them more limited so the hype will remain and just to keep some colorways more limited to create more buzz around them like the zebras were intitally when they first dropped. Honestly the zebras are my least liked cw so far even though they were easily the most limited before this re-release.
good post, i still don't understand why would adidas kill the hype when they have millions of other options. When they re-released the nmds og, noone cared about them anymore. and to those folks saying that they don't care about collectors or hype, it's so far from reality. Each brand has a strategy to attract its customers, and proof is they give away free stuff to "influencers" to hype their brand awareness. Once collectors/sneakerheads are hooked up, they are the one making a sneaker popular. Then the general public follows. before the boost i loved the roshe runs, yeezy+boost made me change my mind, and now i've converted non-sneakerheads to adidas like crazy because of the boost confort. without the love for kanye shoes i'd have never tried adidas boost. (or influenced my friends) NEVER. 

good post, i still don't understand why would adidas kill the hype when they have millions of other options. When they re-released the nmds og, noone cared about them anymore. and to those folks saying that they don't care about collectors or hype, it's so far from reality. Each brand has a strategy to attract its customers, and proof is they give away free stuff to "influencers" to hype their brand awareness. Once collectors/sneakerheads are hooked up, they are the one making a sneaker popular. Then the general public follows. before the boost i loved the roshe runs, yeezy+boost made me change my mind, and now i've converted non-sneakerheads to adidas like crazy because of the boost confort. without the love for kanye shoes i'd have never tried adidas boost. (or influenced my friends) NEVER. 
Yeah .... seeding pairs doesn't mean sneaker companies care about collectors. Collectors and influencers are not synonmous (likewise is sneakerhead synonomous with either of those terms) why else would Khaled get seeded pairs (collector) for that matter why would Drake get seeded pairs (influencer). Both are identified influencers but neither are sneakerheads and arguably collectors. 

if zebra's fall under 600 
nthat.gif
 will instantly cop 2-3 pairs. 

don't really care if the restock doesn't make it limited anymore, there are so many v2's out there that you should just buy whatever cw you like. belugas resell was around 500-600 for the longest time before more cw's released, they ain't worth 1k imo.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom