ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear i be losing track of what raffles i entered 

tumblr_o39x2fzeQc1tk48vko1_400.gif

I almost skipped over an online raffle win email on breds, but I caught the subject title "Ganador!" and luckily was able to confirm. High school Spanish helped me out after all

Last edited:
I almost skipped over an online raffle win email on breds, but I caught the subject title "Ganador!" and luckily was able to confirm. High school Spanish helped me out after all

Lol same happened to me on Browns Fashion raffle for the belugas. It didn't say "congratulations" or anything with "winner/winning" in the subject. It only said something like "you can now purchase the new Yeezy Boost 350 V2" and I only thought it was a regular junk mail. Luckily I checked it one day after they had sent it and could still place an order.

Last edited:
I wonder if all the people who autofilled and messed up thr YME raffle will affect who hits [emoji]129300[/emoji].

Also a tip for keeping track of raffles, once they email you that you're entered I just star the email or pin it.

Belugas is one grail level shoe I've never regretted selling. I just wish I sold it for a few hundred bucks more lmao

So UN all of a sudden gets a "restock" on 100 pairs of creams? Consignment shops buying off of resellers or a wechat plug? 
roll.gif

What do they go out and blitz the resell market picking off struggling resellers and buying these on the cheap ? How do they verify authenticity of all 100 pairs if purchased individually because NO ONE is selling 100 pairs of ANY v2 or yeezy period..

I'm not buying it, literally and figuratively

So UN all of a sudden gets a "restock" on 100 pairs of creams? Consignment shops buying off of resellers or a wechat plug? :rofl:

What do they go out and blitz the resell market picking off struggling resellers and buying these on the cheap ? How do they verify authenticity of all 100 pairs if purchased individually because NO ONE is selling 100 pairs of ANY v2 or yeezy period..

I'm not buying it, literally and figuratively

what if they had those 100 in stock already, but just said restock hmmmmm...... :nerd:

I keep trying to tell you about UN.

They sell fakes. Period.
you not buying JayCee's sneaker good will ambassador persona? They buy from cashout folks like Allen right so I am assuming most of the pairs are legit and surprisingly no one has put them on blast as fugazi central....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom