ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy sh-t i almost got a heart attack :rofl: got an email for a successful transaction through paypal thought it was sns charging me for the zebras but instead it was someone finally buying the powerphases off me :rofl:

VOTE:  WORST RAFFLE EXPERIENCE, EVER

Early Nike Draw raffles with endless airballs

or

SneakersNStuff "try-every-browser" raffle

I helped one of my friend get these on the footapps because he really wanted yeezys and especially the original zebras. He texts me later on today asking me when is the best time to resell them. 
indifferent.gif
 can't even help friends nowadays. 
you need more friends like me 

id never do such a thing

EVER

I have a strict cop to rock rule with my friends. If I'm ooping you for retail, those are going straight to feet or they're coming straight back to me.

Waiting till next week for these to drop on StockX but If I see it's not dropping, im just cop for the 500 range they going for now

I helped one of my friend get these on the footapps because he really wanted yeezys and especially the original zebras. He texts me later on today asking me when is the best time to resell them. :stoneface:  can't even help friends nowadays. 

That's a pretty cheap lesson you got to not help them with things like this in the future. At least now you know.

I helped one of my friend get these on the footapps because he really wanted yeezys and especially the original zebras. He texts me later on today asking me when is the best time to resell them. :stoneface:  can't even help friends nowadays. 

What an *******. Time to tell him **** you and move on

Last edited:

aren't 12.5 the "money" size? dewwww eeeeet
I have both 12.5 and 13 in all V2s, barely any difference. I even measured them. If any, the 13 offers more comfort after a long day of walking. And if 12.5 is the money size, then 13 in Europe is the money size, cause they had almost none. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom