ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I helped one of my friend get these on the footapps because he really wanted yeezys and especially the original zebras. He texts me later on today asking me when is the best time to resell them. :stoneface:  can't even help friends nowadays. 
That's brutal man, what'd you respond with

I helped one of my friend get these on the footapps because he really wanted yeezys and especially the original zebras. He texts me later on today asking me when is the best time to resell them. 
indifferent.gif
 can't even help friends nowadays. 
now it makes sense as to why he wanted the OG zebras

tell him you want them back see what his reply is

lol didn't realize it would get this many responses. So anyway, this guy is a good friend. Not into sneakers at all. From time to time he asks me for tips on how to get certain stuff like OG NMD or just plain GR UB which he wore down to the ground. He really wanted the og zebras when they dropped and was the only yeezys he liked. I gave him YS tips and ADC tips but he failed and I ended up with pairs. Fast forward to the zebra rerelease, I told him it'll be easier for him to get it now since production numbers are bigger. I also told him I'll do him a solid and enter my footapps for him that he can go and pickup himself because I was gone away for the weekend so I couldn't grab any yeezys myself so I gave him 2 of my accounts to enter. He wins only 1 and I said go pick them up. He sends me a snapchat of him with 2 pairs. I asked how and he said he also won on confirmed. I'm thinking like wait, if you won on confirmed that means you knew you already secured 1 pair before I entered my footapps for you. Asked him if hes gonna give me back the other pair so I can size swap to get my size. Dude texts me back he wants to resell them. 

lol didn't realize it would get this many responses. So anyway, this guy is a good friend. Not into sneakers at all. From time to time he asks me for tips on how to get certain stuff like OG NMD or just plain GR UB which he wore down to the ground. He really wanted the og zebras when they dropped and was the only yeezys he liked. I gave him YS tips and ADC tips but he failed and I ended up with pairs. Fast forward to the zebra rerelease, I told him it'll be easier for him to get it now since production numbers are bigger. I also told him I'll do him a solid and enter my footapps for him that he can go and pickup himself because I was gone away for the weekend so I couldn't grab any yeezys myself so I gave him 2 of my accounts to enter. He wins only 1 and I said go pick them up. He sends me a snapchat of him with 2 pairs. I asked how and he said he also won on confirmed. I'm thinking like wait, if you won on confirmed that means you knew you already secured 1 pair before I entered my footapps for you. Asked him if hes gonna give me back the other pair so I can size swap to get my size. Dude texts me back he wants to resell them. 
Dude that makes it worse. Dead him he isn’t a friend

He probably thinks I got way too many yeezys to care about just 1 pair that isn't my size. 
laugh.gif
 I mean technically he paid for it and picked up himself. But I lent him my account to win them. 

same things happen to me smh

thats gotta be a lie, I fail to see how 500,000 entries got in, in such a short period of time

some week long raffles for yeezys don't even get that much

Looks like you got used.  Don't help the guy anymore.  He hid info from you when you were just trying to help. 

Lame.  
lol I know right. I mean he's still a good friend in other aspects but the yeezy greed is real. Seeing it and experiencing it first hand. Anybody will turn on you. Even family. My brother tried to resell yeezys to me for market value. 

Greed shows how people really are. Id cut that guy off so fast.  Couple hundred bucks over friendship? Some friend

if you didnt hit on any pairs this release, yah friend grimey if he dont give you the kicks. 

But at the end of the day dont give anything you not willing to lose. if he keeps the kicks and doesnt bring major value to your life I would end the friendship.

lol I know right. I mean he's still a good friend in other aspects but the yeezy greed is real. Seeing it and experiencing it first hand. Anybody will turn on you. Even family. My brother tried to resell yeezys to me for market value. 
Just don't help them out in regards to shoes anymore.  If they say anything just bring up that BS and then maybe they'll realize they need to cutback on their greedy nature. 

I help out a LOT of my friends and people, and if i ever miss on a shoe I really want and they grab it, it's given to me for retail without question.  They wouldn't even THINK to charge me Stock X prices.   

Not saying what he did was right, but your account entry would have gone to waste, unless you were planning on lending it to someone else who would have picked it up for you. 

The least he should do, is take you out to dinner or drinks with the profits 

When people ask me about yeezys I just tell them ADC, it avoids any other talk and headaches with the more difficult sites. I just tell them to go on at a certain time and wait in line. One guy told me "I wear a size 10, hook me up" I straight up told him who do you think I am? I'm all for helping out but when someone expects me to do the work for them while they sit back, nah... Only special people get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom