ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of what method companies take to try to please everyone , they will always get criticized. I'm surprise sns won't just sell it locally, as they don't really need to sell it worldwide.

Last edited:
Regardless of what method companies take to try to please everyone , they will always get criticized. I'm surprise sns won't just sell it locally, as they don't really need to sell it worldwide.
need that extra shipping charge

Does SNS sell any locally? They could be in a situation where they can't handle the lineup or their neighbors will complain or something like that.

All I wanted was for them to at least include the original entries if they were gonna re raffle 
laugh.gif

Does SNS sell any locally? They could be in a situation where they can't handle the lineup or their neighbors will complain or something like that.
Yeah, they have a few spots

this was one of their raffle line ups for zebras  lol  

Last edited:
I guess they're screening multiples. Luckily I used PayPal for my entry and my CC for my ladies entry. Praying for one. I don't need 2

I think they do need the global market....I recognize that boutiques want to have tier zero/consortium status in order to be able to get the stuff that keeps the shop financially viable - not sure Sweden (forgot where SNS is based) could do it for SNS plus its in a non-EU country.

I think they do need the global market....I recognize that boutiques want to have tier zero/consortium status in order to be able to get the stuff that keeps the shop financially viable - not sure Sweden (forgot where SNS is based) could do it for SNS plus its in a non-EU country.

Of course they are part of the EU

SNS already had raffles in all of their stores. It is true that they don't really have to release them worldwide if they don't want to. They did have a campout for the creams in Stockholm only I believe and it went extremely smoothly (saw someone talk about camping etc).

And yes, we are members in the EU and have been since 1994 haha.

Sweden has a cooperative relationship to the EU ... it has its own currency and not most favored status which would allow for effortless moving across EU borders - like shipping rates etc.
yes they have their own currency, but they are part of the inner-European market. Therefore the 4 basic freedoms are valid. 

Sweden are full members of the EU. another country the EU has absolutely ruined.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom