ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't the entire Calabasas pant line for S4 scrapped even though that was pretty close to release?
About 60k pants tho? Cause that's an estimated amount of how many greens were scheduled to drop from the info we had. Plus, I think pants was cause of licensing issues. So adidas is just gonna add on to another financial L?
I'm honestly thinking the greens were always just a pipe dream

If greens are truly canceled then that has to mean they were never meant to actually drop this summer (let alone last week). No way I can see a company have a full production of kicks produced, ready to ship to retailers, justbbe casually canned as if it's not a waste of money
depends what time of day you ask yeezy mafia, one day it's "green v2's have been shipped to us" to "green v2's are cancelled now and never releasing". people like that just throw a dart at the wall to make up news. 

18444718_1439091472810347_721992931694608384_n.jpg

If dark greens are scrapped then like @neverflopped said it never was coming to fruition....while the clothes have never been the draw I can see adidas taking a loss on it. But if there are dark green pairs made I can't see adidas not letting pairs fly -- more importantly what ever warehouse they would be sitting in would see folks helping themselves to pairs for the aftermarket mula. From a biz space JB has 2 holiday pairs coming out to combat the double holiday drop of last year (Black Friday pairs/ Oreos) and Nike has a series of collabs to release -- adidas needs to stack chips now to weather the volitility of the holiday season

Wasn't the entire Calabasas pant line for S4 scrapped even though that was pretty close to release?

Wasn't it due to a licensing issue with the logo...Saw that mentioned somewhere in this thread...

That's a loss for Adidas for sure...

As for the Dark Greens...I personally don't think they were ever going to get released...Maybe just a sample that got out and sneaker Twitter just ran with it...

YM is a trip though...They saying that pairs were produced and now Adidas is going to "destroy" them...Probably because "Kanye changed his mind" on wanting to release the colorway...Like they're literally just making stuff up now...

Yeah I feel like the pair YM got is a UA pair and they're just trying to backpedal and cover their a** since they said they destroyed all the pairs but a few got out

Just seems like they're contradicting themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom