ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally bit the bullet and bought a pair of Zebras off GOAT to add to my collection of v2s. I really think there's gonna be a pretty big price increase in the coming months with them, already the past week alone has seen a big jump. I can see them settling around BRED prices eventually, almost tempted to order another pair to stash lol.

IMG_3448.PNG

Men... that´s a no.

I finally bit the bullet and bought a pair of Zebras off GOAT to add to my collection of v2s. I really think there's gonna be a pretty big price increase in the coming months with them, already the past week alone has seen a big jump. I can see them settling around BRED prices eventually, almost tempted to order another pair to stash lol.
What did the price end up being if you don't mind me asking? I check the price out every once in a while to know when to get rid of my extra pair and it's slowly growin...

What did the price end up being if you don't mind me asking? I check the price out every once in a while to know when to get rid of my extra pair and it's slowly growin...

I paid $615 for a size 9.5 off goat. StockX currently has a pair for $600, but I had goat credits that I woulda ate $15 on anyways if I had cashed them out.

Man I can't believe I took the L on Zebras both drops.

Wonder if I can buy $220 worth of Claw Game rounds at the local consignment shop and get em :nerd:

I paid $615 for a size 9.5 off goat. StockX currently has a pair for $600, but I had goat credits that I woulda ate $15 on anyways if I had cashed them out.
That's not too bad honestly. They were a lil less after the restock release but not by much so now is a good time. They will only increase over time.

Long story short, always store your heat in the carryon during flights, don't check em in.

Last Friday I flew from Dallas to New Orleans to finish up work for a client. Wore my creams to the airport and figured I'd bring the breds to rock since the streets in NOLA are a little dirty. Upon getting to the hotel I opened by bag to change and quickly realized that the breds I packed were missing. I know for a fact that I packed them in my luggage. I've filed a complaint with Spirit Airlines and they've been cooperative, but I have an issue.

The claim sheet from Spirit provides a space to show proof of purchase, but as we all know, purchase price does not equate to market price. I was lucky enough to get them for retail, but it'll cost roughly $800 to replace them via Stock X.

Any advice on my next moves on how to approach this?

Here's a link to their claim form with more info: https://customersupport.spirit.com/...operty_Claim_Form_8-26-14_English_Version.pdf

find a friend with an aftermarket receipt? stock x or goat credit card or paypal billing

edit: maybe not... unless you got expert photoshop skills

Long story short, always store your heat in the carryon during flights, don't check em in.

Last Friday I flew from Dallas to New Orleans to finish up work for a client. Wore my creams to the airport and figured I'd bring the breds to rock since the streets in NOLA are a little dirty. Upon getting to the hotel I opened by bag to change and quickly realized that the breds I packed were missing. I know for a fact that I packed them in my luggage. I've filed a complaint with Spirit Airlines and they've been cooperative, but I have an issue.

The claim sheet from Spirit provides a space to show proof of purchase, but as we all know, purchase price does not equate to market price. I was lucky enough to get them for retail, but it'll cost roughly $800 to replace them via Stock X.

Here's a link to their claim form with more info: https://customersupport.spirit.com/...operty_Claim_Form_8-26-14_English_Version.pdf

Yes, Get a 4 receipts for 4 pairs of Yeezy and fill them out on the sheet

OR

Get a couple receipts for shoes you might have purchased at resale and claim those were missing

Spirit covers everything but cameras n stuff like that

Just happen to me the same way.. they took my yeezy's and some preme gear

This may sound amateur guys but, when they say release date for the 700´s is November 1st does that mean they will be released in Adidas store´s and what not ?
Or was pre-ordering the only way to get them ?

Yes, Get a 4 receipts for 4 pairs of Yeezy and fill them out on the sheet

OR

Get a couple receipts for shoes you might have purchased at resale and claim those were missing

Spirit covers everything but cameras n stuff like that

Just happen to me the same way.. they took my yeezy's and some preme gear
Wow that's crazy they took ur supreme gear too.
I only fly delta

The real issue is why you flying Spirit. Easily the worst airline.

Sorry for your lost but it's all on you bro. I know you expect a level of trust and privacy BUT its always been said to carry on valuables.

might have to rethink what I pack on my next asia tour trip lol. Was lucky enough none of the shoes I packed from my avatar to my last japan trip were stolen.

Where have the Yeezy V2´s dropped in the past, is it usually in store online or both ? Looking to cop my first pair when Belugas get dropped which could be any time soon im guessing !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom