ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may sound amateur guys but, when they say release date for the 700´s is November 1st does that mean they will be released in Adidas store´s and what not ?
Or was pre-ordering the only way to get them ?

They will begin shipping the shoes on November 1st and for the moment they will only release on yeezy supply thru there pre-order.

Couldn't Resist Any Longer...

1503624744616.jpeg

Yes, Get a 4 receipts for 4 pairs of Yeezy and fill them out on the sheet

OR

Get a couple receipts for shoes you might have purchased at resale and claim those were missing

Spirit covers everything but cameras n stuff like that

Just happen to me the same way.. they took my yeezy's and some preme gear
what its like that dudes be going through luggage and stealing gear. yikes Thanks for the warning

Wondering when's a good time to sell my size 9 DS bred V2s.. Been just sitting in the closet. Waiting til they reach 1k if they even will lol.

Powerphases got the male nurse feet lit in the E.R.
what its like that dudes be going through luggage and stealing gear. yikes Thanks for the warning

LAX baggage handlers are stealing everything!!
There's some Bad Hombres working down there!

Yo, these Powerphases are going through the V1 color scheme treatment. Next up is the Tan Powerphases :nerd:

Yes, Get a 4 receipts for 4 pairs of Yeezy and fill them out on the sheet

OR

Get a couple receipts for shoes you might have purchased at resale and claim those were missing

Spirit covers everything but cameras n stuff like that

Just happen to me the same way.. they took my yeezy's and some preme gear
I only packs shoes like vans, etc. in my checked bag. Everything else is in my Nike duffel bag as a carry on. Nobody gonna be handling my shoes except me.

For me they're both the same size (11), that is to say, .5 up from my TTS. I know a lot of people seemed to go TTS for the Powerphase, but my toes kept ramming the front of the toebox on the 10.5 I originally had.
That's exactly what happened when I bought my TTS in the PP's. I wore one of my pairs a few times hoping they would stretch or some s**t but never did so had to flip them and then bought a pair .5 up on StockX. Got a discount code and end up getting a pair for less than what I paid retail. Prices are going up now tho.

I only packs shoes like vans, etc. in my checked bag. Everything else is in my Nike duffel bag as a carry on. Nobody gonna be handling my shoes except me.

This man knows the ATL hustle carry on only bruh..... no one handles my shoes or anything of value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom