ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spirit is bout it for that Florida - NY commuter life as in no luggage. Never brought anything more than some snacks on board :lol:

For the price of a pair of aftermarket Breds i can fly from Florida to NY each weekend for about 2 months

ENDclothing are the GOAT at shipping. Ordered a few days ago and already arrived this morning from the U.K. to Cali.
IMG_1800.JPG

Contract of Carriage
Spirit Airlines clause in the contract when you buy a ticket for items they cover if lost or damaged.

Grey Calabasas > Black

can u describe the Oil colorway please
I put a pic of the dust bag wrapped around it which is black. The shoes up against a white board to give the contrast. The easiest way I can describe the color is the darkest chocolate brown right above being black. The stitching on the shoe is a lighter brown which gives a good contrast IMO.
IMG_1809.JPG

Can anyone with the Season 4 combat boots school me on sizing? I've heard both going TTS and going .5 down. Thanks in advance!

I put a pic of the dust bag wrapped around it which is black. The shoes up against a white board to give the contrast. The easiest way I can describe the color is the darkest chocolate brown right above being black. The stitching on the shoe is a lighter brown which gives a good contrast IMO.
IMG_1809.JPG
Thank u was thinking of getting the military boots

Went full size down from my 350 size.
How they fit? That seems kinda wild. I went TTS with these Crepe boots and they fit perfect. Kinda too perfect but sure will break in. Only thing that sucks is they only in full sizes so going up would be too big.

All that gear, all that money, always just carrying around his Mac like an iPhone

Edit, best fit I've seen with the 700's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom