ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many cornballs at releases tbh. One guy walked by the pick-up line with his Frozen yellows out, holding it to our faces. It was hilarious.

Other dude was rocking his Northface/Supreme collab jacket with some other hypebeast stuff buying everyones pairs :rolleyes

7B55911B-FD80-4D05-B4AC-A68EFD5106CE.jpeg
Straight to feet *iPhone X

Anyone who picked up today notice any fit difference between your other V2’s? They def feel tighter than my zebras. Lol

These fit smaller IMO

I tried a 10 zebra and fit good. Tried the 10 2.0 I got my bro... tight as hell

Also had a black dot on the upper pretty visible :smh:

For the ones hitting on the shoe reservation apps (FTL, Champs, etc), is it an automatic thing or once the countdown happens, you have to do something? I never hit on that so stopped using it for a while and tried for these. Immediately, it said I was unable to get it.

That 11's comparison is ehhhh. Read the thread. People have NO control on getting through ADC splash. The locale jig didn't even work.

So I hit up the second spot and got my shoe with ease, zero issues. In and out in 10 mins. Other location I was in line for an hour only to get told by an employee both my pairs were canceled due to multiple devices. Was prob girls time of the month or something.

For the ones hitting on the shoe reservation apps (FTL, Champs, etc), is it an automatic thing or once the countdown happens, you have to do something? I never hit on that so stopped using it for a while and tried for these. Immediately, it said I was unable to get it.

you still have to confirm the reservation manually. i almost missed the window to confirm, had like 1:40 seconds left until my gf told me to check

So I hit up the second spot and got my shoe with ease, zero issues. In and out in 10 mins. Other location I was in line for an hour only to get told by an employee both my pairs were canceled due to multiple devices. Was prob girls time of the month or something.
told you they was just bsing. should at the very least get 1 pair. she probably just wanted to keep extras. the dude that sent me away scanned my voucher fine ,but started asking questions then played me.

Too many cornballs at releases tbh. One guy walked by the pick-up line with his Frozen yellows out, holding it to our faces. It was hilarious.

The hell? :lol:
He was just walking by everybody showing off his Peebras in hand on some "look at this sneaker" type sht?

I would've laughed right in his face!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom