ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey have any of you'll used the wifi on royal Caribbean? Ill be on a cruise when the blue tints drop. But will be trying on my phone i just hope the wifi doesn't lag.
The Wi-Fi on the cruise is slow and the ping is high. Not the greatest for trying to cop kicks, but speed doesn’t seem to matter when it comes to ADC.

Rats still sitting? They should just open the floodgates on single pair orders

how do the powerphases fit? any sizing up or down? got them in a 7 on confirmed. got the belugas in a 7 but they were too tight, should’ve gone with an 8, maybe a 7.5 would’ve been alright. How would they compare to other low pro shoes like margielas or vans?

For those familiar with Foot Locker raffles via their app, can you submit for multiple store locations or is it one entry period?

how do the powerphases fit? any sizing up or down? got them in a 7 on confirmed. got the belugas in a 7 but they were too tight, should’ve gone with an 8, maybe a 7.5 would’ve been alright. How would they compare to other low pro shoes like margielas or vans?
They run small like the V2’s. Not as tight around the toes but shorter and more narrow at the midfoot. Would go with the same sizing as the V2’s.

Hey have any of you'll used the wifi on royal Caribbean? Ill be on a cruise when the blue tints drop. But will be trying on my phone i just hope the wifi doesn't lag.
My buddy copped Creams using in-flight wifi once so anything is possible.

I had to half size up on these just like all my other v2s

Any of the non US purchases of the 2.0s from the initial drop on get their shoes or even movement though UPS?

F025F4AB-FFED-4E50-982C-CE9E431F5B7A.png
SVD sent out winning emails
SVD don't like me :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom