ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted a pic of the 2.0 a few days ago saying how it’s been a few ****ty months after hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico, and how sneakers made my days easier. Got through manually on YS at 6:03am for my size 9 and at 6:39 the cancellation email came saying one per customer. It was my only order man

after picking up the blue tints today, yeah these are my favorite V2's hands down.

On another note, lost 1 of my confirmations today so I didn't bother pleading my case to claim it. Fulton has a spare 5 being backdoored right now

Lol the whole picking up from adidas was a process. Shoes are actually quite fire once holding and seeing them in person

Still going to get my beluga 1.0s man

Which one?
20171216_124236.jpg

starting to regret selling my zebras sigh. These BT are eh

I hit on adidas for a 10 at 12pm. I got charged on my card, but no confirmation email? Anyone get the same thing? Delayed L );

They look like they were thrown in the washer with raw denim. Worst v2 imo

I said the same thing. The Blue Tints look like a indigo dyed version of the Zebras. They’re not my cup of tea. Unless dark greens release, I’m done with the 350. I’d be down for a pair of 700s and i will be good on adidas yeezys. Just a few Jordan Brand pickups next year and that would be my sneaker purchases for 2018.

Blue tints are definitely a female color no doubt. Plus I don't want to be seen wearing the same kicks as teens lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom