ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulled these out for the first time yesterday...Could easily see these as beaters...

966B94C7-079C-4DFC-910D-D4A9D00F1DEC.jpeg

I really wanted these. I took every L possible. I'm sure there are a couple of raffles left. Praying !

I'd say these are top 3 v2 for me, at least off of first impressions and owning them for a day lol. We'll see where they land in the long run though.

yeah. I'm super cautious they're fake or something though lol.

the guy acknowledges it's a deal for me but I'm not sure how to ask why he would do it. doesnt make a lot of sense to me

Doesn't make sense..

he can sell Belugas and buy 2 pairs of blue tints.

If these were a JB colorway they would be put out as a women’s color.

Y’all in y’all feels who cares. Everybody has an opinion. You don’t think they are okay have fun with them.

Doesn't make sense..

he can sell Belugas and buy 2 pairs of blue tints.

They're not DS so he's prob looking at what, $700? Gotta find someone willing to drop $700 around Christmas, who will prob try to haggle him down to $650. He has another pair per his pics he sent, maybe he just wants to get a pair of Blue Tints in hand so bad he's willing to not go through all the extra steps of selling and buying and losing a few bucks.

yooo..some dude wants to trade his beluga 1.0 for a blue tint plus $150 cash. sounds wayyyy to good to be true.

these look legit to you guys?

received_10213625167841987.jpeg
received_10213625167761985.jpeg
received_10213625167801986.jpeg

ask him to send u pics of the inside tags. check to see if they match the label on the box. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

So I got through to the payment screen this morning on ADC and used paypal and after submitting place order it redirected to the payment screen again but my paypal account was charged. Trying to get a hold of ADC customer service is a nightmare. Anyone know if my orfer went through?

yeah. I'm super cautious they're fake or something though lol.

the guy acknowledges it's a deal for me but I'm not sure how to ask why he would do it. doesnt make a lot of sense to me
Sounds too suspect for me. If dude knows that Tints dropped today he is obviously into sneakers which means he knows what both shoes are worth.

To be safe I'd ask for a few tagged pics.

DONT LET THIRST GET IN THE WAY OF BETTER JUDGEMENT.

Sounds too suspect for me. If dude knows that Tints dropped today he is obviously into sneakers which means he knows what both shoes are worth.

To be safe I'd ask for a few tagged pics.

DONT LET THIRST GET IN THE WAY OF BETTER JUDGEMENT.

are they really that much better? belugas are pretty stale at this point ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom