ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
how long are the 350 laces ?

peeping RLS right now.. eyeing some lace swaps 
nerd.gif

Where have you been? It's been NikeresellerTalk around here for a while now. What do you think all the dudes that got multiples are going to do with them, oop people for retail? I doubt that's happening.

People try to keep things low by saying they copped for a friend but 9 times out of 10 that friend is a random person on eBay that's going to pay well over retail. There are a handful that help out a select few through pms then toss a link to the rest of the forum after their order confirm comes through but for the most part on a release like this most people are out for self.

I'd also chill on the karma guilt trip, we're all attempting to cop shoes we don't need. It's not like we're conspiring to steal money out of the church's offering basket.

If anybody struck out I understand your frustration but there will be 30 other releases before this year is out to cop.

It's not about me. It's about the community as a whole. All I'm saying is dudes on here can oop for a halfway price, and sellers can still double-up while helping out fellow members. $400-$450 is legit, I feel. It's a win-win for everyone, plus you never know when you might need a favor for a cop in return.

There's still some good people on here :nthat:    

By sheer numbers, there's gotta be! I really need to pay better attention. Personally, I would definitely help people out if I could.

The lows are actually dope.
I'd love a pair.
I thought when Kanye moved to Adidas he said "anybody who wants a pair will be able to get them. They won't be restricted like my Nikes were"

??????

The lows are actually dope.
I'd love a pair.
I thought when Kanye moved to Adidas he said "anybody who wants a pair will be able to get them. They won't be restricted like my Nikes were"

??????
And KD said he was always gonna make sure his kicks were affordable...sneaker game is full of empty promises.

But fr though there's been whispers of these coming out in other color ways that will be more easily accessible but just rumors for right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom