ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

When I see this post on RD......."I have a size 12 in cart if anybody needs it"

scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-o.gif
Well if they're actually ooping their cart to someone there's def nothing wrong with that...I've done that a few times with NDC releases for people. I just mean kids straight posting on twitter bragging about how they could've copped and ridic **** like that 
laugh.gif

Not mad at you at all.
I bought my pair to wear and I'm not selling regardless of resale.
Matter of fact the only people I'm mad at are the idiots that told us these were running a size and a half to a size big a couple days ago.
Yea, I agree with you 100%. Why did everyone who reviewed the shoe and had "insider info" state that these run an entire size big? Then when regular people get them, it's TTS or 0.5 size down. Lesson learned, always go TTS...

I've never seen anybody successfully oop a Cart.

Ever, unless it's a shoe that doesn't need to be ooped.

Yeah I checked MyUPS. I'm hoping that there's nothing there because I chose the standard 4-7 shipping
I don't know man. Did you get through on the initial release? I got confirmed at 11:22est and also chose free shipping, but I got my shipping confirmation at around 4:20 today.

I'm thinking, If that shoe is in your cart and you don't want it, but my cart is empty and I'm ready to pay, GET OUT THE WAY.

Anwyay, enjoy your pairs folks. I'll pick mine up around Xmas when the hype is gone.    has shifted and the price isn't insane.

Last edited:

I've never seen anybody successfully oop a Cart.

Ever, unless it's a shoe that doesn't need to be ooped.
Seems to happen more in the runner threads.
Not mad at you at all.
I bought my pair to wear and I'm not selling regardless of resale.
Matter of fact the only people I'm mad at are the idiots that told us these were running a size and a half to a size big a couple days ago.
laugh.gif
. I had a friend years back who was wearing a size 12. went to go by a pair of shoes from the mall and the employee looked at him like he was crazy and measured his foot. Size 9.5/10. Some people just don't know what size they wear.

Last edited:
I wear shoes because I like em, sucks I'll never get these after the whole situation with Adidas, hoping someone kind will help me out eventually knowing I'll never flip them

post content to username irony ratio at a hunna

If I could change my name and keep everything else the same I would. Trust, I love Js. The look. The feel. The style inspirations. Love em, but the quality was horrendous with all the newer Retros. So, I stopped buying for awhile and recently got sucked back in. So really, they kinda are like crack to me. :x

Last edited:

I'm thinking, If that shoe is in your cart and you don't want it, but my cart is empty and I'm ready to pay, GET OUT THE WAY.
Fair enough. You can look it at that way, or you can look at it as one less person competing for your pair, and instead one MORE person working with/for you for a pair. Which is how I personally look at it but nothing wrong with having different opinions

Anyone get any info on pairs that were purchased on initial release time in which you have pending transactions on your card but did not get an order confirmation email?

You lost. Chances of getting that order filled are slim. 100% serious.

Now trying to be an a-hole at all but Better accept it now then to hold onto hope.

I've explained earlier that this happened to me before on ultra boosts.

Speaking generally of course. Dudes who are in this scenario are convinced their orders are good are in for a very rude awakening

You lost. Chances of getting that order filled are slim. 100% serious.

Now trying to be an a-hole at all but Better accept it now then to hold onto hope.

I've explained earlier that this happened to me before on ultra boosts.

Speaking generally of course. Dudes who are in this scenario are convinced their orders are good are in for a very rude awakening

based on no email confirmation, correct?

I purchased during initial release time and got email confirmation... still no shipping confirmation though. Starting to get nervous. It's a size 12 too 
embarassed.gif

is it possible to get multiple reservations using adidas confirmed, i wanna be prepared for the black boost 350s??

Dunno if it's been posted in here (probably has), but what do you guys think of John Geiger's dyed 350s?
IDK if I'd ever dye mine (especially my only pair) out of fear of messing them up, but the forest green def looks dope IMO

One order from initial release. One order from restock.

Both shipped.

Meat feeling real swole right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom