ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's help each other. I will initiate.if u want 350s they can be had a few ways. SHATTERED BACKBOARDS AND $250/ANY DB /TRADE BLACK 350S FOR GREY! Also try selling 4 grs in the closet then finding a median pair for 700-875.pairs for 900-1500 are not moving.my not is stuck with size 7 thinking he getting 1k.ppl forget this was a limited gr.there are alot of pair on cl in Dallas Arkansas north Carolina. View media item 1629973

Oh man, with trolls flexing their imaginary income even I can't enjoy this thread anymore.
No reason to make up an income, it's not a million dollars. Once again it was used for reference for people stating you're broke if you don't want to pay resell. Unless you're a 12 year old boy, you're to grown to be hating. If it makes you feel better I am cheap. 

Let's help each other. I will initiate.if u want 350s they can be had a few ways. SHATTERED BACKBOARDS AND $250/ANY DB /TRADE BLACK 350S FOR GREY! Also try selling 4 grs in the closet then finding a median pair for 700-875.pairs for 900-1500 are not moving.my not is stuck with size 7 thinking he getting 1k.ppl forget this was a limited gr.there are alot of pair on cl in Dallas Arkansas north Carolina.
What did people offer for them?

So much hate surrounding yeezy releases.i wish all could have them.should be more fcfs options make it fair instead of phantom raffles

I just wanna find 750's to complete my "set"

My set consists of...350's :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanna find 750's to complete my "set"

My set consists of...350's
laugh.gif
RIF got a bunch in.

only idiots get fooled by those receipts.

It's not THAT hard to compare a legit purchase you have laying in a box somewhere to a fake one.

It's not variant season anymore...receipts are meaningless cause these shoes look better than retail at times and differences are too hard to tell anymore.

Last edited:

only idiots get fooled by those receipts.

It's not THAT hard to compare a legit purchase you have laying in a box somewhere to a fake one.

It's not variant season anymore...receipts are meaningless cause these shoes look better than retail at times and differences are too hard to tell anymore.
You will always be able to tell the fake from the real, with or without receipt. They don't care enough to make exact copies, there will always be something different. 

Last edited:
It's the new age the Chinese have bridge the gap between ua rep and authentic...The 350s on a allieexpress are did on with reciepts..i notice insole is different and stitching under insole

You will always be able to tell the fake from the real, with or without receipt. They don't care enough to make exact copies, there will always be something different. 
We represent a very small minority of those who buy shoes.

Plenty of folks out there and many of US on here who can't tell a difference when they're on foot.

I don't make it a point to legit check shoes in public and a big majority of consumers don't know what NT is

anybody else pair have slight purplish marks on the midsole/upper where they meet? I got one small purple spot about 1 cm in diameter, its like discolored glue or something. honestly I only tried to get it out with water...kinds looks like the midsole is stained but maybe theres a way to remove it? idk dont wanna make it worse...anybody have this issue and try to remove the spot?

sorry its kinda hard to see in the pic, its kinda darker in person...not too big of a deal but it would be cool if I could remove the spot. 

It's the new age the Chinese have bridge the gap between ua rep and authentic...The 350s on a allieexpress are did on with reciepts..i notice insole is different and stitching under insole
aliexpress has the first edition "Older" UAs. 

The other places have the newer "Updated UA" versions.

Bought 750s last week of a dude in Germany. Got anxious and having never bought an Adidas shoe let alone trying boost tech, I went to the Adidas store in Chicago today to try a pair with boost. They guy tossed me a pair of ultra boosts and my god what have I been missing out on this entire time... If that is what the 750s feel like I might cop another pair. I'm not even mad Ye left for Adidas. Lunarlon can't even come close to it. As a nike head since birth I'm kinda mad at myself for even liking em this much!

anybody else pair have slight purplish marks on the midsole/upper where they meet? I got one small purple spot about 1 cm in diameter, its like discolored glue or something. honestly I only tried to get it out with water...kinds looks like the midsole is stained but maybe theres a way to remove it? idk dont wanna make it worse...anybody have this issue and try to remove the spot?View media item 1630026
sorry its kinda hard to see in the pic, its kinda darker in person...not too big of a deal but it would be cool if I could remove the spot. 
Mine had one near the pull tab on the knit I used a little bit of warm water and dabbed it and very gentle rubs.

anybody else pair have slight purplish marks on the midsole/upper where they meet? I got one small purple spot about 1 cm in diameter, its like discolored glue or something. honestly I only tried to get it out with water...kinds looks like the midsole is stained but maybe theres a way to remove it? idk dont wanna make it worse...anybody have this issue and try to remove the spot?

you can always take it to the dry cleaners and have it removed 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom