ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is an example of a 'final confirmed' FAKE 350 :

Here's an example of a REAL 350 :

Most people think fakes are ****** chinese replicas with tons of noticeable defects that comes with odd looking boxes. Sure there are plenty of those floating around, but there are levels within these fakes. Do you want premium (100% replica, if not better)? You pay extra. Do you want ****** quality that kind of looks like the shoe from a distance? You pay a little.

It's 2015 lol. There are HD pictures of authentic shoes all over the internet. People post pictures asking to authenticate their shoes and the community pin points to where the exact flaw is if the shoe was considered a fake. I guarantee you there are dozens of bad eggs infecting forums and using that information to replicate an exact pair. Or simply buying the shoe and creating it piece by piece, trial and error, till they get the finishing product.

Last edited:
Here is an example of a 'final confirmed' FAKE 350 :

View media item 1630203

View media item 1630204

View media item 1630205

View media item 1630206

View media item 1630207

Here's an example of a REAL 350 :

View media item 1630213

View media item 1630214
View media item 1630217

Most people think fakes are ****** chinese replicas with tons of noticeable defects that comes with odd looking boxes. Sure there are plenty of those floating around, but there are levels within these fakes. Do you want premium (100% replica, if not better)? You pay extra. Do you want ****** quality that kind of looks like the shoe from a distance? You pay a little.

It's 2015 lol. There are HD pictures of authentic shoes all over the internet. People post pictures asking to authenticate their shoes and the community pin points to where the exact flaw is if the shoe was considered a fake. I guarantee you there are dozens of bad eggs infecting forums and using that information to replicate an exact pair. Or simply buying the shoe and creating it piece by piece, trial and error, till they get the finishing product.
Shape is still off. Like the side profile. Look too low.

Never found my size and I can't tell the difference from those pictures! Rip turtle dove, maybe black 350s

Last edited:

That's what I was thinking, it's really not. I didn't say I make a million dollars but people are on my head. IMO this is average for people in their late 20's who went to college.
 You guys are funny, like making $750,000 a year is not a lot of money. People in their late 20's making $700-800k a year is not the "norm" it's good if you make that kinda money.

That's what I was thinking, it's really not. I didn't say I make a million dollars but people are on my head. IMO this is average for people in their late 20's who went to college.
 You guys are funny, like making $750,000 a year is not a lot of money. People in their late 20's making $700-800k a year is not the "norm" it's good if you make that kinda money.
90% of the people that say things like "I make 6 figures" are usually only making 100-120k a year.

There are lot more people in this country making 100k a year than there are making 300k.

100k is good money depending on what part of the country you live in.

If your anywhere in the midwest or south you could live like a king.  In a LA or NYC you are pretty much lower middle class because of the sky high living expenses.

Last edited:
And I think less than 10% of the whole US population makes more than 100K a year before tax according to U.S. Census Bureau.

90% of the people that say things like "I make 6 figures" are usually only making 100-120k a year.
There are lot more people in this country making 100k a year than there are making 300k.

If your anywhere in the midwest or south you could live like a king.  In a LA or NYC you are pretty much lower middle class because of the sky high living expenses.

Lmao, 100,000 + is six figures so they would be correct.

LA consist of many different areas and is really not as expensive as NYC, that's like comparing apples to watermelons. You can live pretty comfortable in LA with that.

San Francisco is more comparable to New York where the average 2 bedroom for rent in the city will cost you about $4,000+ a month or no single family or condo 2 bedroom listings for sale under 1 mil.

Last edited:
LA consist of many different areas and is really not as expensive as NYC, that's like comparing apples to watermelons. You can live pretty comfortable in LA with that.

San Francisco is more comparable to New York.
Your right about san fran but I know a couple people in the la area that have 800-900 thousand dollar mortages on homes that would barely be 150k in other parts of the country.  I just imagined those mortgages would be weighing people down.

Your right about san fran but I know a couple people in the la area that have 800-900 thousand dollar mortages on homes that would barely be 150k in other parts of the country.  I just imagined those mortgages would be weighing people down.

I live in LA and am originally from MI. For what I pay in LA makes me sick knowing what I can get back home. San Fran is closer to NYC w/o a doubt but all depends where you live in LA..

True, but those with a 800k+ mortgage are not making 100k, more like 200-250k+

You couldn't qualify for a mortgage that high making 100k. With no debt you would be looking at property for about 300-500k.

Last edited:
my property is worth $650-700k and I barely pass 50k 
laugh.gif

caveat: I got in when banks weren't verifying income.

Lmao, 100,000 + is six figures so they would be correct.

San Francisco is more comparable to New York where the average 2 bedroom for rent in the city will cost you about $4,000+ a month or no single family or condo 2 bedroom listings for sale under 1 mil.
I live in Santa Monica where the rent price is always at a sky high price. 1 bed 1 bath 700 Sqft apartment is $4000/mo.

if you make 100k per household maybe thats 'lower middle class' but stil more like straight up middle class....but 100k as an individual and youre still doing it big...even out here in SF. maybe not ballin outta control but still much better than 'lower middle'...just sayin

I live in Santa Monica where the rent price is always at a sky high price. 1 bed 1 bath 700 Sqft apartment is $4000/mo.

Santa Monica is expensive no doubt but that's one pocket of LA. NYC is NYC and SF is SF.. There is no part to the city that's cheap.

if you make 100k per household maybe thats 'lower middle class' but stil more like straight up middle class....but 100k as an individual and youre still doing it big...even out here in SF. maybe not ballin outta control but still much better than 'lower middle'...just sayin

not in the city of San Francisco. You would feel house poor unless you live in an apartment that has rent control or you live in the TL.

- taxes 37% (conservative) = $37,000
* Leaves you with $67,000
That's approximately $5,500 a month
Your average 1 bedroom downtown SF is about $3300 leaving you with $2,200. Then you got car payment, food, gas, electricity, laundry/dry cleaning, and other expenses. Doesn't include any credit card debt or student loans. You would have no money to do anything. You would be poor.

That is why in San Francisco people are moving to the Eastbay - Oakland driving up the prices there and people in NYC moving to Brooklyn or New Jersey.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom