ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random, but I wonder if Nike is gauging the popularity of the "Yeezy" brand and secretly thinking of bringing in someone to create their own "high end athletic shoe" my curiosities waver on who that person could probably be though.......?
I doubt it since nike already did it. Adidas did the gauging and signed KW

Last edited:
Random, but I wonder if Nike is gauging the popularity of the "Yeezy" brand and secretly thinking of bringing in someone to create their own "high end athletic shoe" my curiosities waver on who that person could probably be though.......?

Adidas has that luxury athletic space (market) on lock.. and Kanye just fit in perfectly. Nike already had several runs with Kanye and "yeezy" but I just don't see it happening with any other person.. there's already a handful of collabs lux brands did with Nike, but thats it.

Quick question: with the style, comfort and functionality of the Adidas Yeezy line, is it safe to say it's getting closer and closer to beating the Nike line? The 750 is a masterpiece and the 350 can be worn with practically anything.

I would say PROBABLY Drake since he's with JB already. you need someone that transcends genres and is a global icon. And obviously it needs to be hella limited and the design wearable.

Quick question: with the style, comfort and functionality of the Adidas Yeezy line, is it safe to say it's getting closer and closer to beating the Nike line? The 750 is a masterpiece and the 350 can be worn with practically anything.
ehhh its neck and neck. Nike yeezys only had 2 shoes... but Adidas has 2 shoes 1 boot and apparel. And next year comes yeezy season 2.

The only tech Nike has competing with Adidas tech is probably Flyknit.. other than that the Boost tech offered by Adidas is revolutionary.

That's alot of opinion. The 750 is a fancy Creative Rec to me (garbage) and the 350s are decent but not great. None of his Adidas work is even equal to the Net 1s in my opinion... so if YOU think he beat the Nike then that's all that matters.

Ugh..... Can Monday come so I can knock out these raffles in glad I'm off Monday and my flight lands early.... Going to burn through all these real fast

^Amen.

However, living there can be tough, I imagine. Did they ever finish making the mall into "Destiny USA" or still out of funding?

Cuse is a great place to live during CBB season!

Destiny is getting bigger and bigger each year. Lots of turnover in the stores though due to higher space costs

Current SU student, only real problem is the winters are so brutal you only get a limited amount of time to wear your kicks on campus! Lmao

I'm expecting adidas to drop the info tomorrow or saturday at the very latest.

Local adidas said to come back saturday for release details :smile: we already know its either iPad or Confirmed

That's alot of opinion. The 750 is a fancy Creative Rec to me (garbage) and the 350s are decent but not great. None of his Adidas work is even equal to the Net 1s in my opinion... so if YOU think he beat the Nike then that's all that matters.

Obviously the Yeezy 2 is IMMENSELY ground-breaking. He needs another model to hit hard and actually be beautiful to match it. The Zens youre right, he had very little work done at Nike but they were game changers. Literally everything changed.

So far, Adidas is doing a good job creating silhouettes for Ye. Going completely away from what worked at Nike. I'm happy with my lows and I'm dying to get a pair of the 750s. One day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom