ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Kardashian Connect ......
thats like saying Kanye and French has to do a collab... because they're both banging Kardashians 

Like I said, of all the people Kanye can collab with on the Adidas team, Harden would be at the bottom of that list right next to Rita Ora and Stella McCartney. Push and Pharrell would be at the top of that list. 

Last edited:
I'm sure Adidas has sent him a closet full of 350s by now, D.Rose has been wearing his all summer.

Willing to help out anybody in the NYC area on copping these. I'm probably passing up on em but I'll use the Confirmed app to help. No recently joined members.

Barney's has some stupid VIP acct holder bullshot where certain memebers can reserve their shoes ahead of time! - Don C's And Tje Yeezy never even hit Barney store floors cuz all their VIP's Bought them!

Here in LA,CA

Willing to help out anybody in the NYC area on copping these. I'm probably passing up on em but I'll use the Confirmed app to help. No recently joined members.
you should do a screening process or only help out someone you know. All these strangers here will be your best friend or act like they'll let you hit that like girls at a bar for free drinks, then when you ask them for help on oop on footlocker socks, they're all crickets. 

Last edited:
Barney's has some stupid VIP acct holder bullshot where certain memebers can reserve their shoes ahead of time! - Don C's And Tje Yeezy never even hit Barney store floors cuz all their VIP's Bought them!

Here in LA,CA
if you spend $50,000 a month there you deserve it and I don't like it either. Is what it is

Here in LA,CA

That's pretty much how it is with some department stores, they look out for their best customers.
If Neimans got these they'd hold a pair down for me but unfortunately I don't have the same relationship with Barneys.

Yeah, you know Ye and adidas will try to transition to the court sooner than later. Who better to wear a potential bball Yeezy than JH.

Harden is a marketing beast and he can reach his full potential with this deal.

That's pretty much how it is with some department stores, they look out for their best customers.
If Neimans got these they'd hold a pair down for me but unfortunately I don't have the same relationship with Barneys.

Yeah, these people SPEND tons of money for YEARS. It's only right that the store reward them. Barneys can do whatever they want with their allocation, they're an influential industry leader and they won't lose their Adidas account for that.

For the Turtle Doves tho a lot of people ate from the Barney's NYC drop here in NYC. Only thing is you had to line up for like a day or two.

Here in LA,CA
LA raffled off about 40 pairs three days before release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom