ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Nas' One mic blessed me wit the Chicago 1 release at retail on RD "All I need is one pair" is what I wrote..and my prayer was answered.
2nite..I must pray to Ye.

Im blessed.Im wayyy up I feel blessed...for pirates..Yes I feel blessed!

Since the truth keeps people traumatized
They tryna compromise,my Pirates size
So on Instagram..I hadda tag pics..
for the 350s..n hunted raffle tix
N I swear to God I hope they pick mines..Im blessed
Even though Adidas SLAMMED..me online wit the app before
imma try again. .n keep at stores
but the obstacles seem to be more and more
So Im goin extra hard on the parkour

Bait seems like my best chance. I entered at Champs, but I don't feel good at all.....

13 new pages 
eek.gif

Did anything important happen? 
nerd.gif

I begin to feel this will be harder to get then the grey ones. Since the 350s were the first Yeezy that looked like they were possible to get everybody left and right tries to go for the blacks now. Friends from everywhere come out the woodwork and ask me where I copped the turtle doves.

My Nas' One mic blessed me wit the Chicago 1 release at retail on RD "All I need is one pair" is what I wrote..and my prayer was answered.
2nite..I must pray to Ye.

Im blessed.Im wayyy up I feel blessed...for pirates..Yes I feel blessed!

Since the truth keeps people traumatized
They tryna compromise,my Pirates size
So on Instagram..I hadda tag pics..
for the 350s..n hunted raffle tix
N I swear to God I hope they pick mines..Im blessed
Even though Adidas SLAMMED..me online wit the app before
imma try again. .n keep at stores
but the obstacles seem to be more and more
So Im goin extra hard on the parkour

Is this real?

FYI for you NJ heads, I hope you didn't waste your time at Packers. They wrote names down on a damn .99cent spiral notebook with barely legible handwriting. No raffle tickets or anything. Just a name on a notebook... 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

FYI for you NJ heads, I hope you didn't waste your time at Packers. They wrote names down on a damn .99cent spiral notebook with barely legible handwriting. No raffle tickets or anything. Just a name on a notebook... :lol: :stoneface:
yea weird how they do it. How do they conduct the raffle? Just scroll their finger through the page and whatever name it lands on wins?

yea weird how they do it. How do they conduct the raffle? Just scroll their finger through the page and whatever name it lands on wins?
lol they are extremely shady when it comes to that. They definitely backdoored half of the last 350 and definitely backdoored the 750 as well. Let 1 or 2 people win to sound legit. I can't imagine how a list of names on a notebook can be "drawn in a raffle" fairly. 

lol they are extremely shady when it comes to that. They definitely backdoored half of the last 350 and definitely backdoored the 750 as well. Let 1 or 2 people win to sound legit. I can't imagine how a list of names on a notebook can be "drawn in a raffle" fairly. 
yea, I know a jimmy jazz that does it like that too, doesn't make sense.

went to Extra butter around 12;30 yesterday and to kith around 1 and they said just to check their twitter......

when i asked if it will happen today......typical: i don't know

The amount of dudes like 6ft and taller asking for size 8 and 9 is halrious. i feel small footers will have it worse this time around cause dudes are on full resell mode.

Mostly to then turn around and then buy like 4 Gr Jordan's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom