ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

went to Extra butter around 12;30 yesterday and to kith around 1 and they said just to check their twitter......

when i asked if it will happen today......typical: i don't know
SMH at KITH, I believe they held a in store raffle yesterday and you only had a 2-3 hour window to enter  
mean.gif

Kith didnt even announce when the raffle started. They just tweeted out of no where that the raffle was over. So shady

has there been any notification sent this time around for the pirates?

i feel like for the turtle doves (and 750s) confirmed app sent out little messages here and there up to the point of open reservations

lol they are extremely shady when it comes to that. They definitely backdoored half of the last 350 and definitely backdoored the 750 as well. Let 1 or 2 people win to sound legit. I can't imagine how a list of names on a notebook can be "drawn in a raffle" fairly.
I never took them as a store that would back door!! always got my size on their releases. I guess everyone does it now.

Yea they def tweeted that he raffle was open [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

kith def kept it low key but in their defense they get mobbed and i feel that if youre a loyal customer then you def knew about it.

they def take care of their customers more than a heads up for a raffle if you catch my drift.

but i cant say they dont give out at least some legit chances ever since mexicansneakerhead won a raffle for the 750s...and if he won....View media item 1474196  

There's really no point of wasting your time and entering the raffle at Kith anyways lol.... If You missed the tweet you did yourself a favor

Been seeing too many herbs in the OG 350 Boosts 

They really are the "Everybody gets a pair" Yeezy model 
roll.gif

Just sold mine on Ebay for $850 
pimp.gif

I'll probably cop the black ones too and flip those before people realize how mass produced these are going to be as well 
roll.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif
Only 850? And after Ebay and Paypal take their cut, you didn't come away with much for bragging as a reseller.

roll.gif

pimp.gif
so u sold it off the strength of seeing other people wear it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom