ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BWAyV9I.jpg

Remind me if the old ROCAWEAR or Sean Jean velour from back in the day

to say something positive: I like how they presented the sneaker, with Kanyes whole crew rolling out in them at the Grammys.

These things just don´t do it for me though, especially not for 350. Of course everybody wants to fall into that "no, that´s high fashion, it should be like that, that´s the future" ********. But let´s face it, if it wash´t Kanye or Margiela or any other hype-factor that puts shoes like this out nobody would want them. If you tell me you would be interested in these shoes if they were some 100 bucks generic brand boots you are lying!

I have nothing against bringing something new to the table. I´m not one of those old heads who refuse to rock anything but AF1s, but these things are not "futuristic", they are flimsy sneaker boots with a strap.

By any means, get them if you want, I wish you luck. But don´t act like you have been waiting on something like this and don´t just give in to the hype.

to say something positive: I like how they presented the sneaker, with Kanyes whole crew rolling out in them at the Grammys.

These things just don´t do it for me though, especially not for 350. Of course everybody wants to fall into that "no, that´s high fashion, it should be like that, that´s the future" ********. But let´s face it, if it wash´t Kanye or Margiela or any other hype-factor that puts shoes like this out nobody would want them. If you tell me you would be interested in these shoes if they were some 100 bucks generic brand boots you are lying!

I have nothing against bringing something new to the table. I´m not one of those old heads who refuse to rock anything but AF1s, but these things are not "futuristic", they are flimsy sneaker boots with a strap.

By any means, get them if you want, I wish you luck. But don´t act like you have been waiting on something like this and don´t just give in to the hype.
this is the honest truth. I'm sure there's some people (very few) who actually would be into this if it wasn't a yeezy or related to kanye in any way. I guarantee you a lot of the people that are saying they like them anyways are still somewhat influenced in their subconscious mind by the fact that they were introduced by kanye west. If this was just a random adidas thread that popped up everyone would be laughing and posting gifs clowning "what's that?" "what are those?" "350 for those?!"

can't wait to get these ninja boots just to resell them right away to some dumb sheeple for tons more

*insert birdman handrub gif*

The one hopeful thing is that just about every adidas shoe makes it to the "Customize" section. Hopefully these will follow suit.

If I were adidas, I'd do it just to give the "Yeezy" colorway options for the fans. You know they'd make a killing off the beasts.

Last edited:
The one hopeful thing is that just about every adidas shoe makes it to the "Customize" section. Hopefully these will follow suit.

If I were adidas, I'd do it just to give the "Yeezy" colorway options for the fans. You know they'd make a killing off the beasts.
You're insane.

Definition of insanity.

You're insane.

Definition of insanity.

How? I didn't say they were going to, I said "hopefully" and that "it would make them a lot of money". Which is would. Especially if it were a limited time(quick strike) thing like some of the Flyknit kobe options from this year.

Honestly I expected this shoe to use "primeknit" or whatever adidas' flyknit called. Kanye was really a fan of flyknit and said that he wished Nike would've told him about it so he could've used it in the Nike Yeezys. Maybe he'll use it later on down the line.

Cam'ron and Puff been wearing velour suits again for the last two years. Seen plenty of pics in them.

Cam'ron and Puff been wearing velour suits again for the last two years. Seen plenty of pics in them.
Can't speak for Puff since he just a culture vulture. But Cam hasn't really set a legit trend since 2002 with the all Pink everything. Last I heard he was tryna get capes popping. CAPES. I thought it was a joke at first but he was serious.

Why do people keep thinking these will the route of the Y1 or Y2...leave those CWs on the Nike models, we past that now.

Cool. I'll be in NYC this weekend. Got my girl and my other friend with the app on their phone too. Ready for these three pairs and the quick flip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom