ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how this app will hold up once the reservation opens. Will this be like Nike and crash hard or better....

to say something positive: I like how they presented the sneaker, with Kanyes whole crew rolling out in them at the Grammys.

These things just don´t do it for me though, especially not for 350. Of course everybody wants to fall into that "no, that´s high fashion, it should be like that, that´s the future" ********. But let´s face it, if it wash´t Kanye or Margiela or any other hype-factor that puts shoes like this out nobody would want them. If you tell me you would be interested in these shoes if they were some 100 bucks generic brand boots you are lying!

I have nothing against bringing something new to the table. I´m not one of those old heads who refuse to rock anything but AF1s, but these things are not "futuristic", they are flimsy sneaker boots with a strap.

By any means, get them if you want, I wish you luck. But don´t act like you have been waiting on something like this and don´t just give in to the hype.
If these were $100 bucks I would have no problem buying multiple pairs and have them professionally dyed to colors that fit with my wardrobe. 

Just because something doesn't suit you doesn't mean it shouldn't appeal to someone else. 

Actually I have been waiting on something like this since the Yeezy 2 dropped (easy pass on those).

I always buy what I like and never really care about brands when it comes to high fashion.

if nike wants to hurt  kanye's business.. they could respond with ayeezy2 id or a wider release or restock on the yeezys on release day..

I just saw this. Don't know if one still sees this in the app, because I'm in Europe and can't get the App.

But this would mean you have to be in nyc to order/reserve them

lZTZTK0.jpg

Last edited:
^^ that has been a while now. They made updates to the app where they have attempted to lock out those who hack the app by falsifying their location. That map is just the cutoff areas. I'm glad they specifically put that you will need your phone in order to pick up your pair

lol based on the reflections it seems to be the adidas store in SOHO  (the crate and barrel was the main clue...)
Honestly I thought the same
laugh.gif

But I was there only once so I was not 100% sure. Looked at pics on google after my idea   

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom