ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

How is it that everyone got to checkout page and got the size sold out message only to still get confirmation except me?

I picked 4 different sizes like all of you and i have nothing on my reservation page
I think its the people who got stuck with spinning wheel that got confirmations. That's what happened with me. If I hadn't checked back here, I wouldn't have went and checked my reservations if I hadn't gotten the heads up from NT.

I had the spinning wheel too twice.

Luck just dont **** with me

I think its the people who got stuck with spinning wheel that got confirmations. That's what happened with me. If I hadn't checked back here, I wouldn't have went and checked my reservations if I hadn't gotten the heads up from NT.

I was stuck on the spinning wheel for almost 2 minutes until it finally said size 8.5 is sold out. Then it took me back to the stand by page and I was stuck there until it was all over. :smh:
Aww damn. Online theories never hold up, smh.

For those in Houston, post if you or someone you know gets a Houston raffle call!

Praying NT eats! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I was on the confirmed app in less than 5 seconds of the reservations opening and never even got past the 15 second countdown. That app is worthless. Oh well, Tubular X knits are better looking anyway.

640x230.jpeg.cb22ab30a8a44f1096df846c348ea58a.large

houston we don't have a problem. yuh, b. 1 down 

So I just notice that I'm confirmed for a size 10. I got to the confirm screen, but got kicked back like some people posted. It's confusing on how sizes for this shoe are since no half sizes on the last release.

*WOULD ANYONE BE UP TO TRADE FOR A SIZE 9.5 IN LOS ANGELES?*

View media item 1679441

To swing by Pac Sun in Glendale from the westside or not toooo in 4:30pm LA traffic. You see Yeezus. This is the **** you make me contemplate. I don't even need it, but I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PWECIOUSSSS 

To swing by Pac Sun in Glendale from the westside or not toooo in 4:30pm LA traffic. You see Yeezus. This is the **** you make me contemplate. I don't even need it, but I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PWECIOUSSSS 
Not even wasting my time going inland and  stay on the westside as well lol..LA traffic is not to be played with

Which is better to use? Early links or twitter links? Everyone here is so much more kind than the KTT forum. Bunch of selfish pricks over there.

^ In that side by side I must say the Doves look better.

Just a tidbit of info, Adidas Toronto has about 50 pairs on hand. Don't know how many Toronto had in the Doves but 48 is what Van had.

The availability looks to be very similar.
Any info on the Toronto Foot Lockers / boutiques that are getting these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom