ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the bait raffle in diamond bar around 1230pm, opens at 11am but i was #83 to enter the raffle. So they ask you to write down the last five digits of your driver's license or any id next to the entry id, mine was #83. Then you enter the entry id and size info and stuff into a link they'll show you when you sign up and there you go. First time they've done this kind of raffle, but they could still easily backdoor if they want.

Great now you can skidaddle back to Mordor or wherever you came from. There are men at work right now.

I'm a trap *****

Last edited:
Glad to see lot of people in here cooked.

Gonna be strictly trying to cop online here, and I'll be in NJ in a house with no internet...hopefully the few hours I can have on my laptop tethered to my phone pay off 

is chance of winning raffle in Atlanta higher than in NYC or LA? I think there is a lot of hype up there but not here in ATL.

Anyone wanna look out for a size 9 for me 
glasses.gif
... Going manual on this one Saturday morning with a wired connection, I am assuming thats a better idea?

lol 1200, maybe if it was sz 5...its like those hood dudes that swear they go for "3 racks" cuz they saw it on the internet once

went to pacsun in GSP.

whatd the girl in the olive pants look like?

i was talkin to the slim thick one who looked like a bootleg kylie.

thinking that might have been who you guys were talkin about.

big *** and a horrible laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom