ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY GODNESS THANK YOU YEEZUS!! I just checked the confirmed app after striking out this afternoon and saw that I reserved a pair!!! This afternoon all I saw was a spinning circle and I just gave up after getting error messages. I was in shock. check your reservationsView media item 1679644

Not to be a negative Nancy or anything, but does it seem that way too many people on this forum got "unexpected" confirmations; or is it just me? It's starting to seem like the app glitched and over-booked.

Last edited:

Not to be a negative Nancy or anything, but does it seem that way too many people on this forum got "unexpected" confirmations; or is it just me? It's starting to seem like the app glitched and over-booked.
nope same thing happened w the grey pears. if u got confirmation u are good. just go early to pick up

I completely agree with this. But my reservation has my name on it and a barcode so I will go early to make sure that I get my pair

nope same thing happened w the grey pears. if u got confirmation u are good. just go early to pick up

I think there were a few that received confirmations but got the cancel email a couple of weeks later, no?

I remember getting a confirmation, but no delivery until 2 weeks later, but in between, received an email from them saying they are doing their best to fulfill the order.

Ended up getting the pair with the replacement box. Felt like there were some who got the confirmation but heartbreak later

anyone know which sites allow you to get 2 pairs of the 350 boosts online Saturday? my older brother  wants a pair but he's gonna be busy that day so he told me to try and secure him a pair

I was in the shower and checked my phone 15 minutes after Adidas's tweet went out. Thought I was completely screwed. Learned a little trick to get by the 15 second busy screen by pulling down the iOS drop-down notification menu, which got rid of the timer so I could click 'reserve' again quickly. This is my sixth Yeezy-related drop and I finally got something.

I think there were a few that received confirmations but got the cancel email a couple of weeks later, no?

I remember getting a confirmation, but no delivery until 2 weeks later, but in between, received an email from them saying they are doing their best to fulfill the order.

Ended up getting the pair with the replacement box. Felt like there were some who got the confirmation but heartbreak later
he's talking about the adidas confirmed app 

I was in the shower and checked my phone 15 minutes after Adidas's tweet went out. Thought I was completely screwed. Learned a little trick to get by the 15 second busy screen by pulling down the iOS drop-down notification menu, which got rid of the timer so I could click 'reserve' again quickly. This is my sixth Yeezy-related drop and I finally got something.
Damn, that's slick...

Buying 3 pairs for $1,700 already sold one for $850 as long as I get $850 for the other pair I'm getting free yeezy's. Gonna try to buy up all the pairs from people at champs saturday morning. Brokeboi's in STL will sell anything for a quick dollar.

1,000 unread posts what in the hell happened here.
Adidas opened reservations 
laugh.gif

I'll also be at the Undftd SF raffle, first stop on my raffle entries marathon tomorrow. Predicting it'll be a f*ckshow but hoping because it was announced last minute, it'll deter people away (oops sorry just wanna pair to wear!)

Last edited:
Buying 3 pairs for $1,700 already sold one for $850 as long as I get $850 for the other pair I'm getting free yeezy's. Gonna try to buy up all the pairs from people at champs saturday morning. Brokeboi's in STL will sell anything for a quick dollar.
you have cool parents man. My mom would have slapped the hell out of me if I asked her to get 3 pairs for $1700, even if i told her i was going to make money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom