ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just cooked [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] Costa Mesa footlocker making calls

Damn. I just hopped off a plane about 15 mins ago. Knowing my luck, they called me while I was in flight. Weird they would call on a wed. Usually they do Fri call backs.

Thread is already moving at the speed of light lmao

I've read every single page of this thread since the beginning but its gonna get out of control in the coming days...

I'll also be at the Undftd SF raffle, first stop on my raffle entries marathon tomorrow. Predicting it'll be a f*ckshow but hoping because it was announced last minute, it'll deter people away (oops sorry just wanna pair to wear!)
Lining up for a raffle ticket... Jesus. I'll be there too for 9am.

you have cool parents man. My mom would have slapped the hell out of me if I asked her to get 3 pairs for $1700, even if i told her i was going to make money.
All my money and it started small and after they saw money could be made they let me gradually make bigger purchases. Never forget to thank them though because they do help with driving as of now.

I hope you fail
Lol oh i know i will bos 
tired.gif

Last edited:
I think there were a few that received confirmations but got the cancel email a couple of weeks later, no?

I remember getting a confirmation, but no delivery until 2 weeks later, but in between, received an email from them saying they are doing their best to fulfill the order.

Ended up getting the pair with the replacement box. Felt like there were some who got the confirmation but heartbreak later
nah im tomboy the confirmed app

I'll also be at the Undftd SF raffle, first stop on my raffle entries marathon tomorrow. Predicting it'll be a f*ckshow but hoping because it was announced last minute, it'll deter people away (oops sorry just wanna pair to wear!)
Lining up for a raffle ticket... Jesus. I'll be there too for 9am.

What happens if they don't get through all the people by 9am? Might be out there to :nerd:

What is my luck getting them online if I try the main 8 websites? Never ordered online for sneakers before. Any tips for successful online yeezy buyers?

What is my luck getting them online if I try the main 8 websites? Never ordered online for sneakers before. Any tips for successful online yeezy buyers?
If you are not familiar with online releases if say you have a .1% chance even on main sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom