ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
bruh bruh, 87, 89, and 91 are all unleaded.
BRUHHHH! I'm laughing so hard man.  Jokes on me! Sorry, but a bit drained from inhaling all that 405/101 pollution.  sall worth it bc I got yeezus in me (YES SO HOMOOOOO) and he let's me breathe his lungs for the time being...

Alright... having car troubles tomorrow AM so I can hit Silverlake... SL it is... I'll keep LA homies posted.

420 tho tho 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
yeah, on your lab top man

all jokes aside though you most likely missed all the raffles but that could possibly be a shot 

CONTEXT BRUH! I was at the Glendale Galleria to hit up Pac Sun when I hit up the Adidas store there as well.  READING IS FUNDAMENTAL GUYS and here I am wasting all my hard earned unleaded gas for ya'll.
Since when did they have an adidas store there? I went to pacsun today, but didn't know about adidas. So adidas glendale is having a raffle?

Lol decided to stay at the mall... Ran into some cool kids during the 45 minute wait. Do we get an email confirmation for entering or only if we win?

So from this adidas app release...

1. Whether you were on the app seconds or minutes before they tweeted it, you were still stuck on standby, even though some claimed that being on the app before the tweet, gave them the chance to reserve without any errors or standby screen

2. Every device experienced different results. For example: I was on the latest iPod, an old android and a ZTE phone all running on optimum WiFi. The android was experiencing standby screen and the try again button everytime.... Meanwhile the iPod was experiencing the same but with the "reserve now" button, every 15seconds, pressed the reserve now button only to lead me back to the standby screen. Meanwhile the ZTE was the same result as the iPod but SURPRISINGLY it was the only device to bring me to the size page, clicked on the 8.5, wheel kept spinning for almost 2 minutes and then it said out of stock and a error kicked me out the app. App never functioned afterwards.

3. Process selection seemed to be completely random and pure luck. It didn't matter what device or internet connection you had. Ive seen people with a metro pcs phone and 4G connection win.

:smh:

Last edited:

Since when did they have an adidas store there? I went to pacsun today, but didn't know about adidas. So adidas glendale is having a raffle?
HAHA bro imagine my surprise! I came in with my heart set on Pac Sun only! I was running out the mall and I noticed Adidas and I went in and BOOM they were doing Ipad raffle. I didn't even see this Adidas listed on the stock list. YEEZUS IS ALIVE!

Last edited:
Don't sweat it guys. These will be cake to cop on Adidas on rd. Have a feeling there will be a lot more pairs to go around.

HAHA bro imagine my surprise! I came in with my heart set on Pac Sun only! I was running out the mall and I noticed Adidas and I went in and BOOM they were doing Ipad raffle. I didn't even see this Adidas listed on the stock list. YEEZUS IS ALIVE!
woooooooow I'm upset I missed it 

1. Whether you were on the app seconds or minutes before they tweeted it, you were still stuck on standby, even though some claimed that being on the app before the tweet, gave them the chance to reserve without any errors or standby screen

2. Every device experienced different results. For example: I was on the latest iPod, an old android and a ZTE phone all running on optimum WiFi. The android was experiencing standby screen and the try again button everytime.... Meanwhile the iPod was experiencing the same but with the "reserve now" button, every 15seconds, pressed the reserve now button only to lead me back to the standby screen. Meanwhile the ZTE was the same result as the iPod but SURPRISINGLY it was the only device to bring me to the size page, clicked on the 8.5, wheel kept spinning for almost 2 minutes and then it said out of stock and a error kicked me out the app. App never functioned afterwards.

3. Process selection seemed to be completely random and pure luck. It didn't matter what device or internet connection you had. Ive seen people with a metro pcs phone and phone and 4G connection win.

:smh:
I got through on Verizon LTE 3 bars, or dots if you have an iPhone.

Hey guys, I'm not new to NT, had an account in the pass. I got a miss call from a strange #, call 45 mins after I saw the call, it was Champs Boston, guy said raffle closed, they give it to the next person.
Damn that really sucks man. I'll be learning from your misfortune though, thank you!

Anyone how much stock is allocated to the Adidas stores who are doing their own separate raffles through their iPad?
I was told Glendale would have 30, and Costa Mesa would have 75. I heard Cerritos and Melrose were getting around 200 each but they were app only :frown:

Them broke bois can only dream of being young, successful and wealthy like you bruh 
pimp.gif

Not even about the money really.. I mean its definitely a nice perk but I just enjoy running a "business". Learning a lot of valuable things, having fun, and making a solid amount of money. Can't go wrong.

entered 7 raffles, will be happy with one pair, wouldn't mind winning 2  :smile:

going to extra butter tomorrow to have another shot

3. Process selection seemed to be completely random and pure luck. It didn't matter what device or internet connection you had. Ive seen people with a metro pcs phone and 4G connection win.

Them broke bois can only dream of being young, successful and wealthy like you bruh 
pimp.gif

Not even about the money really.. I mean its definitely a nice perk but I just enjoy running a "business". Learning a lot of valuable things, having fun, and making a solid amount of money. Can't go wrong.
Stop being so modest bro, not everyone can blow thousands on release days while still not being old enough to drive. Keep getting them good grades and keep your parents proud 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom