ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious on what happens to leftover pairs? I hit on 2 adidas store and I don't think I will be able to get back on time and get to both stores, maybe 1 store. Well hopefully someone can eat with me not being able to pick up my pairs.

Me too.....< knows its not going to happen as no where will be an easy cop. SMH>

Last edited:
Just curious on what happens to leftover pairs? I hit on 2 adidas store and I don't think I will be able to get back on time and get to both stores, maybe 1 store. Well hopefully someone can eat with me not being able to pick up my pairs.

Unclaimed pairs get picked up by Aridas Corporate. Last I heard was that all those pairs are set aside for a future restock.

All this talk of a "secret list"

If a "secret list" was posted on NT that would defeat the purpose and would make all websites on the list crash

i wish there was a way to group pm or side chat.

because the sad part is that if the regulars came together and shared info amongst each other it would increase chances significantly. 

sort of like the SB thread only without the lurkers.

i wish there was a way to group pm or side chat.

because the sad part is that if the regulars came together and shared info amongst each other it would increase chances significantly. 

sort of like the SB thread only without the lurkers.

10 year account minimum.

I do wish there was a spin off of NT ie. VIP situation for people that actually help each other. Look at
how the official bot thread turned when randoms started to speak. Ending the month + join time was
the demise of NT.

Haven't Been here Quite 10 Yet But Certaily Have Gone Outta My Way To Help Where I Can.

Not Expecting Anything In Return, But Will Certainly Take Any Advantage Anyone Wants To Share At This Point :nerd:

10 year account minimum.

I do wish there was a spin off of NT ie. VIP situation for people that actually help each other. Look at
how the official bot thread turned when randoms started to speak. Ending the month + join time was
the demise of NT.
people make new accounts.

and theres actually newer member that carry more weight/contribute more than some lurker whos got a join date of 04 with 300 posts over 10 years

waiting on willowbrook footaction (called 5 pm for TD), greenspoint, nortline, and Pacsun baybrook. Please Yeezus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom