ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly secret list or not, asking for it on here is IMO pointless. If you made friends here who has access to a "list", he/she would PM you it instead of posting it on here for the lurkers which ruins the point of it being a "secret". Thats why when I see the usual people cook, its because they knew what to do with that info. 

:smile:

Within a few minutes, it was like finishline where you cant see the sizes and they let only a certain amount of people in at a time. I was not even able to get to the part where I could see sizes
lol so a typical yeezy release? this weekend is going to be fun

hopefully I get lucky again on that restock. 
wink.gif

10 year account minimum.

I do wish there was a spin off of NT ie. VIP situation for people that actually help each other. Look at
how the official bot thread turned when randoms started to speak. Ending the month + join time was
the demise of NT.
I've got an NSB account that hits the 10yr mark? lol 8)

Most of us knew what happan with endessseeee... Dude had tons of reps and still scam a fellow nter... Reps don't mean Jack....when was the last time you rep somebody for doing a legit transaction... Or was it a photo of Kanye that someone posted and you repped him for that lol..

Repped for the exact point about reps being handed out ... Reps have nothing to do with legitimacy on transaction. Your transaction history is only as good as the last pair sold. At any point someone can scam another .. I take slight consideration when reflecting "joined date", because I would "like" to think that someone who has been on here almost 10 years would not want to risk their reputation as a board member.

Back to Yeezys though .. I was not aware that pairs were being released on FCFS basis for unclaimed pairs in NYC .... Good to know though.

I was able to secure a pair through the app. I never got an email but I do have it listed under "my reservations" and a barcode. Am I good?

Repped for the exact point about reps being handed out ... Reps have nothing to do with legitimacy on transaction. Your transaction history is only as good as the last pair sold. At any point someone can scam another .. I take slight consideration when reflecting "joined date", because I would "like" to think that someone who has been on here almost 10 years would not want to risk their reputation as a board member.

Back to Yeezys though .. I was not aware that pairs were being released on FCFS basis for unclaimed pairs in NYC .... Good to know though.
i refer to reps as a sign of being active in the community. the context of it all was someone said that people with 10 year plus accounts should be in a special group or have access to privileged info. I said that having an old account doesnt mean youer active. i wasnt speaking on transactions in the buy/sell forum. generally people with high rep count are very active nter's and id like to hope that reps mean "thanks for the help" considering i post a lot of links on restocks, and helping people find shoes for retail

Last edited:
im glad i'm only into jordan's and foam's

from reading a few posts these ugly shoes are too much stress (like some jordan releases)

Last edited:
im glad i'm only into jordan's and foam's

from reading a few posts these ugly shoes are too much stress (like some jordan releases)

:rolleyes

ive seen you go crazy over shoes actually ugly .... scratch that way uglier than these & pay out the yin yang for em

see how petty that was of me

Last edited:
:rolleyes

ive seen you go crazy over shoes actually ugly .... scratch that way uglier than these & pay out the yin yang for em

true but their jordans or nikes the shoes that started all of this b.s

me personally im not gonna lose my mind for adidas
jordans now thats another story

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom