ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im wit this forreal

Already apart of other GroupMe's from other various topics around NT

smokin.gif
Yeah theres def secret NT groups out there, the quiet ones are the ones on the inside 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
smokin.gif

Get this... paid coworker to enter adidas confirmed. He hits. We agree to go pick up Saturday morning 10am sharp. He doesn't show up for work today so I text him to make sure we're all good.  Turns out he can only go pick up at 2pm because he had

anyone received any calls specific to LA yet?
Not yet bro. Waiting for PS at 6pm and Adidas raffle form Galleria.

we should keep a data base of the people who constantly contribute to the thread vs those who only pop up around release and/or just joined yesterday with 1 post asking for info. The people who actively contribute should set up a group chat to share info that may improves ones chances significantly outside of NT.
Best idea i have ever seen on NT! Lets make this happen.

Get this... paid coworker to enter adidas confirmed. He hits. We agree to go pick up Saturday morning 10am sharp. He doesn't show up for work today so I text him to make sure we're all good.  Turns out he can only go pick up at 2pm because he had

Not yet bro. Waiting for PS at 6pm and Adidas raffle form Galleria.
wait what happened lol? I should have hit an Adidas store, have my regrets already

we should keep a data base of the people who constantly contribute to the thread vs those who only pop up around release and/or just joined yesterday with 1 post asking for info. The people who actively contribute should set up a group chat to share info that may improves ones chances significantly outside of NT.

I think this is cruel, we should be able to share info with others and don't be greedy

As expected, I didn't win any of the raffles I entered. I only did four since I saw how crazy the hypebeast were going for these kicks here in Houston. Good luck to everyone trying to cop tomorrow morning. My only regret was wasting my time at the Galleria on Monday. That Adidas Store line was crazy long.

wait what happened lol? I should have hit an Adidas store, have my regrets already
When I went to PS at Galleria, I noticed a brand spankin' new Adidas store.  Went in and lo and behold they were doing the raffles via ipad. I was able to slide through.

My girlfriend had the same exact thing happen to here. Under her reservation tab there isn't a reservation same as you. How does she know what size was reserved and where?
I saw the email and checked the Adidas confirmed app. I looked under my reservations and saw my reservation. Maybe double check, or maybe she did it on a different device? if anything, if youre a smooth talker, bring it to your adidas and show them the email. Then maybe they can check their list to see if your girlfriend is actually on it.

Just hit at bait Sf also if you were wondering Shoe Biz (Valencia) made calls already
cook fam, glad to see people winning at BAIT. 

When I went to PS at Galleria, I noticed a brand spankin' new Adidas store.  Went in and lo and behold they were doing the raffles via ipad. I was able to slide through.
Ahhhhh yea I couldnt find time to get up there smh, I'm plotting on a few ways to get my sz 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom