ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I saw the email and checked the Adidas confirmed app. I looked under my reservations and saw my reservation. Maybe double check, or maybe she did it on a different device? if anything, if youre a smooth talker, bring it to your adidas and show them the email. Then maybe they can check their list to see if your girlfriend is actually on it.
they need to scan the QR code tho... 

where these sz 8-9 winners at tho 
laugh.gif
, bout to sign up for 12s next time just to win

I've made purchases in the past off Adidas.com through PayPal. But for the TD release, they didn't have Paypal as an option for whatever reason. Not sure if they will have it for this or not, I guess we'll find out soon enough. 

If you guys strike out.  What shoes will you buy instead?  I'll probably grab the Y-3 retro boost.
Thinking about a pair of CDG Converse Lows, or a John Elliot Villain hoodie. Or save it for next Thursday for Supreme

Last edited:
Buddy from Houston just got called back from shoe palace AND footlocker, 2 sz 11.5 locked down for him.

Oh FYI for Atl folks that epitome ig raffle is fake. They giving out raffle tix for Instore purchase only!!! My boy got his after spending 30$

The problem with all this grouping up and secret chats is the majority of people that want in have no info to share.  They are just looking for someone to feed them.
true but honestly it doesnt even matter with a release of this magnitude. 

The problem with all this grouping up and secret chats is the majority of people that want in have no info to share.  They are just looking for someone to feed them.
true but honestly it doesnt even matter with a release of this magnitude. 
The info is kind of already out there and not too much is low.  It's all about luck and being on a page as the release goes up.

I think some in here need to destress and just hope for the best.

When did the Shoe Palace at the Houston Galleria do their raffle? I went in there on Tuesday and the dude straight up told me they weren't even getting them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom