ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Class of 2012 but was an NSBer back in the day - usually keep more quiet and lurk around haha. Much more into runners, which is why I've always wanted to see a Kayne model based on more of a runner-esque silhouette, but thats wishful thinking. I know he's always had the AM1 Clot iD tied to him from the "Touch The Sky" tour but those were F&F only.

I am feeling these for the most part though.

I haven't seen a single official source state 3000 pairs, just rumors from GQ and such like.

Or am I blind, has there been official release numbers?

I live on Long Island, NY. Will I still be able to reserve a pair? Cause I live in NY and will be in Manhattan day of release

I spent all my spending money on a Japanese proxy and don't have money for these. Team Broke :smh:

I spent all my spending money on a Japanese proxy and don't have money for these. Team Broke
mean.gif
Sell me the solars in your sig for a 1k, ill help you out 

I haven't seen a single official source state 3000 pairs, just rumors from GQ and such like.

Or am I blind, has there been official release numbers?
Nope. No official word on quantity. GQ pulled it out of nowhere saying it was "rumored to be only 3000 pairs." Now, every sneaker blog and twitter account is throwing the number around claiming "multiple sources." 

Typical honestly. Nobody in the sneaker community seems to fact check anything. 

Nope. No official word on quantity. GQ pulled it out of nowhere saying it was "rumored to be only 3000 pairs." Now, every sneaker blog and twitter account is throwing the number around claiming "multiple sources." 

Typical honestly. Nobody in the sneaker community seems to fact check anything. 
Seems like everyone who doesn't want a pair or isn't interested just wants to drive up the resell value.

If Ye is getting royalties, he ain't gonna wanna sell limited numbers and watch the big money go to the resellers. He's gonna want a piece of that.

when will these be released outside of NY is the question?

lol jeez guys i run a finishlne and have been busy i didnt know that, forgot how hostile and negative yeezys threads can be lol

best of luck to all

In the Jordan 1 thread people were calling the Lance Mountains and AJKOs struggle Royals.

By that sentiment, are we planning on calling the Tubular Moc struggle Ye's?

Are we calling the Yeezy 3 struggle Y-3s?

sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom