ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Jordan 1 thread people were calling the Lance Mountains and AJKOs struggle Royals.

By that sentiment, are we planning on calling the Tubular Moc struggle Ye's?

Are we calling the Yeezy 3 struggle Y-3s?

sarcasm
what clown is doing that?

Here To grab a few pairs of these to flip for kicks i really want...

Respect my honesty!

Can I Live!

...and for the dozens of posts that are hoping for an all red shoe from Kanye/Adidas he was asked if there would be a red shoe and he said "We not doing Red no more" so I guess you will have to wait til NIKE does that revenge drop that will never happen.

reason why @amarano
 is questioning thursday is because Adidas in NYC said that the launch is on friday (through Confirmed). Thursday is most likely the reveal of the shoes and the collection (yeezy supply countdown)

If I'm not mistaken, the line is unveiled Thursday and the shoes are available on the 14th to NYC then a larger drop later.

Last edited:

reason why @amarano  is questioning thursday is because Adidas in NYC said that the launch is on friday (through Confirmed). Thursday is most likely the reveal of the shoes and the collection (yeezy supply countdown)
i actually thought the launch was on Saturday, with you being able to reserve a pair via the app on Friday?

If I'm not mistaken, the line is unveiled Thursday and the shoes are available on the 14th to NYC then a larger drop later.

i actually thought the launch was on Saturday, with you being able to reserve a pair via the app on Friday?
Sorry, you guys are correct. I meant to put the Reservation launches on Friday. The app clearly says the shoes drop All Star WeekEND.  

reason why @amarano  is questioning thursday is because Adidas in NYC said that the launch is on friday (through Confirmed). Thursday is most likely the reveal of the shoes and the collection (yeezy supply countdown)
True. NYC 'Launch' , so the unveling, is Thursday, then available to reserve and buy in NYC as of the weekend.

Everyone just wait for the announcement on Thursday. For all of us outside NYC we have to wait anyway, so theres no point debating whose rumored info is more correct.

Let's hear it from Adidas.

Will be trying my best. I'm sure Staten Island won't get **** out of 3k pairs tho

Last edited:
Will be trying my best. I'm sure Staten Island won't get **** out of 3k pairs tho
I thought so too but Adidas did say that Adidas stores in NYC will carry them and Adidas SI is part of that. Honestly, distributing stock to SI Adidas will only ease the chaos that will be jammed all at Soho Adidas.  

and I have friends in Adidas in SI mall but they "don't know" or can't confirm that their store received pairs. 

Last edited:
i doubt it matters where you live within he 5 boroughs bc it will just send you to a store to pick it up. I THINK I'm not sure

The 750 probably is in reference to the Adidas zx series or technology. Adidas has shoes number in the ZX like 750 or 8000.

Like how nike has ZOOM or MAX before the name of the shoe.

i doubt it matters where you live within he 5 boroughs bc it will just send you to a store to pick it up. I THINK I'm not sure
yeah it will give you a specific store to pick up your pair. But I was hoping it might make sense to direct you to a store closest to the ZIP code you entered when you registered your account. 

How much they going for ? I love the casual look of them real simple! Need different shoe strings doe.

wow were in the exact same boat.

not gonna lie i kind wanna work from home friday especially if we get that snow...
I get to leave at 3 cuz of the holiday weekend but with my luck I'll be stuck in traffic waiting to get on the Goethals while it happens

Who are you?

My point is as a sneakerhead who dabbles in high end fashion from time to time

I have no problem paying $350 for this shoe.

Especially considering what I paid for those Jordan releases at resale price. 

What is absurd about that?

I know and understand that Adidas has the Y-3 label and it is expensive

but those shoes are not targeted towards the urban market as the Yeezy is.
did you of all people seriously just ask me that question..... 

it was absurd that you justified the asking price based on "special edition" Jordans --- which are only special in marketing, not quality

just because you paid a high *** resale price doesn't mean the shoe is worth it ... YOU found the price ok because it was marketed to you as being "in demand"

we're comparing worth in terms of quality vs hypebeastiality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom