ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Damn timer in the way
That gif had me pissing my pants 
roll.gif

Does anyone have any info on the clothing releases? Cuz I'm also looking forward to what Ye has planned for clothes other than those sweats he's been rocking.

people frontin now will severely regret passin on these later . ill at least try . it seems like its just a lot of nike loyalist that don't want to admit the yeezy boost is dope , but had it been a nike release , this thread might be heading in a totally different direction . i remember when dudes aint even like yeezy 1s and felt 550 was too high on the pre-order . if only then ..

did you of all people seriously just ask me that question..... 

it was absurd that you justified the asking price based on "special edition" Jordans --- which are only special in marketing, not quality

just because you paid a high *** resale price doesn't mean the shoe is worth it ... YOU found the price ok because it was marketed to you as being "in demand"

we're comparing worth in terms of quality vs hypebeastiality
I justified the resale price based on availability in the state where I live and the quality of the shoe.

What I do with my money is my business.  Just because I payed resale for a shoe that I liked does not make me a hypebeast.

Lance Mountains have high quality leather compared to the other OGs that released that year and the previous year?

Nice try but no dice.  All special editions shoes will cost more than their normal conterparts at retail or resale? (collabs, elites...etc)

I never said that any shoe is worth its resale price? 

Who wants to pay resale for a shoe, no one, but I have learned to deal with it because that is life.

People pay hundreds of thousands more for a house in the city compared to the suburbs in the real estate market.

Some of those houses are not even up to code or ideal living standards

Why?  Because of demand, Does that make them hypebeast?

Basically you are just throwing around insults because you are bored.

Go bother someone else. 

Just got a notification saying that Ye is announcing the reservation in the next 48 hours.

What happens if Ye thinks that every person will have yeezys on their feet. The ultimate way of boycotting Nike.

So these will only come in full sizes. And Kim claimed the first run runs a size big. So not sure whether I should go for a 9 or a 10 with a shoe like this. It's form fitting so probably gonna have to size down.

They look so much better with rope laces.. The flat laces throw the design completely off

I have a feeling the clothing line is going to be 10x better than the shoes.

If it is I'm going to be disrespectful rocking adidas yeezy clothing with my Nike Yeezys :evil:

Last edited:
I got the notification just wish the app lets you add a ringtone

I didn't get the notification yesterday

You gotta keep the phone in eyes distance for the next 2 days

Last edited:

people frontin now will severely regret passin on these later . ill at least try . it seems like its just a lot of nike loyalist that don't want to admit the yeezy boost is dope , but had it been a nike release , this thread might be heading in a totally different direction . i remember when dudes aint even like yeezy 1s and felt 550 was too high on the pre-order . if only then ..
I'm glad I own the Yeezy 1.

It is just a dope concept and was one of the shoes that got me back in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom